Home

Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

This is a discussion on Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #89
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

Madden has te & fullback and all that. I like that

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 08-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #90
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Madden has te & fullback and all that. I like that
OL, K/P too.
I like that there is more options and Custom Quarter Lengths(I think). I am definitely doing a TE career. I might change the name of a rookie TE rather than create from scratch. I might even do a Kicker career
Old 08-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #91
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
IMO, DL/OLB positions arent fun in NCAA 12 because of the DL/OL interaction. But the Interaction feels much better in Madden. WR is good, but I feel I have to call for the ball if I am open. But I played RB, CB, and QB fully in their 3 seasons. I dont have nothing to play for in those positions and WR. I broke their School Records. I won a Heisman with one of them and a NC with 2 of them.
I am trying to decide whether I will create a SR Saftey when I get done the other Postions. I might create a 90 OVR SS. I want to have all the positions for SS mode.
im horrid at pass coverage, well not horrid, but im significantly better at rushing. when controlling an entire team i only control the pass rushers whether that be DE, DT, or LB. so if i do defense i will most likely do a DE. i really want a DT and make him huge but i dont think you can play DT for whatever reason in RTG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #92
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
im horrid at pass coverage, well not horrid, but im significantly better at rushing. when controlling an entire team i only control the pass rushers whether that be DE, DT, or LB. so if i do defense i will most likely do a DE. i really want a DT and make him huge but i dont think you can play DT for whatever reason in RTG.
I actually let the AI do the the covering for me. I control the DB when the ball is in the air.
You can play DT, but it wont be too fun. Getting low blocked everytime, sliding, some animations you cant pull off. It will be more fun being a 3-4 DT knowing you will just be a just a run stuffer
Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #93
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

One of the things I am curious to see is how imported players look in SS. The main reason is that player models are different in Madden. Even though Madden's player models are smaller, they have a great body porportional look. So, I wonder how my 5'10 215 RB, my 6'3 230 WR, or my 6'4 300 pound DT looks in Madden. In NCAA beside Height and some positions, bodys look somewhat similar, unless you mess around with the body sizes.
I hope that it looks more realistic. I maxed out my RB's Chests, Arms, Thighs, and Calf and he still looks like a Scat Back. Making him shorter didnt really do anything. My 6'3 230 WR barely looks different from when I had him at 6'5 220.

Last edited by illwill10; 08-17-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #94
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
One of the things I am curious to see is how imported players look in SS. The main reason is that player models are different in Madden. Even though Madden's player models are smaller, they have a great body porportional look. So, I wonder how my 5'10 215 RB, my 6'3 230 WR, or my 6'4 300 pound DT looks in Madden. In NCAA beside Height and some positions, bodys look somewhat similar, unless you mess around with the body sizes.
I hope that it looks more realistic. I maxed out my RB's Chests, Arms, Thighs, and Calf and he still looks like a Scat Back. Making him shorter didnt really do anything. My 6'3 230 WR barely looks different from when I had him at 6'5 220.
one thing i would love to see is a fat v muscle scale. i wanted to make a jerome bettis type player but the only way you can acctually get a gut on him is if you make him like 300 lbs lol. i made him like 5'11 255 which is what he really is, and it just made him muscular, no fat.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #95
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
one thing i would love to see is a fat v muscle scale. i wanted to make a jerome bettis type player but the only way you can acctually get a gut on him is if you make him like 300 lbs lol. i made him like 5'11 255 which is what he really is, and it just made him muscular, no fat.
They had a arm definition in the past. I would like to see them add a body definition slider. Where high definition has little body fat and alot off muscle. Where Low definition has a alot of body fat and no muscles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

After looking at this Madden 12 Team Playbooks Available Free and looking at the offseason playbooks of the teams I wanted to go to:
QB(Redskins)- I like their playbook.Good Balance. Tons of PA pass plays. Great if PA isnt broken. My QB fits their offense great. Mobille with a big arm and good THA.
RB(Colts)- Not too crazy about their run plays. Pretty standard Pass-1st(and 2nd) playbook. I actually am considering finding another team. Only 1 I-Form formation. But I dont want to start over a RB over 85 early. I dont really like the other teams with RB under 85(Bronco's have a okay playbook). So, I will play with Colts. My RB has a great mixture of speed and power to not need a FB.
WRs(Bears)- I like their route tree. A lot of deep routes. My WR fits their offensive scheme.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »