Home

Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

This is a discussion on Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #105
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

I cant believe this thread isnt more popular lol, i would think this would be the most popular thread on madden this year.

Anyways, right now i got 3 RTGs that i will be importing on August 30th.

My first is a QB, plays for alabama, has only lost one game in his 2 year career, has won a NC and is vying for the heisman this season. i would like to end up on the redskins, dolphins, raiders,bills, or seahawks.

Second is a WR, plays for texas, starter from day one, and hasnt dissappointed, achieving over 70 catches for 1300 yards and 12 scores, we are playing utah in the alamo bowl, should be a good one, gonna sim his last 2 seasons, heard something about inflated stats if you play all four years. i hope to end up on the browns, but i wouldnt mind going to the patriots, bills, vikings, jags, titans, or or giants.

Third is a MLB, plays for ohio state, is currently getting ready for his first game against that team up north, has been dominate all season, but has struggled to find action his last 2 games. 2 games away from being in the NC, our defense has been amazing all year. I would like to end up on the eagles, chargers, chiefs, seahawks, patriots, or lions.

Cant wait to see where they end up, because theyve had very great college careers, hoping they get drafted in the first round!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

Im surprised no one posted their career on opening day... Here's my career.

Made a HB.

Play on All-Pro 6mins No Accel. Clock

Got drafted by the Jets in Round 4.

Got a 2 years 2.70M contract.

We went 3-1 in preseason falling to Giants.

My preseason stats: 56 Carries 294 Yards 3 TDs rushing and 1 receiving

Played 4 games of regular season.

we 2-2 falling to Jaguars and Ravens.

So far stats are 59 Carries 316 Yards 3 TDS rushing 0 Receiving

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »