Home

What do u guys think? U think, finally this is the Madden we been waiting 4?

This is a discussion on What do u guys think? U think, finally this is the Madden we been waiting 4? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 02:38 AM   #25
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What do u guys think? U think, finally this is the Madden we been waiting 4?

THE improvements such as less suction, editing in fran, traits are great additions but like ncaa i feel it will be rendered useless if the defense plays like roid users...

i am buying madden regardlesss but i got rid of ncaa becuase i can only stomach 1 broken football game this year....

but this madden has the ability to be the game we have wanted since 06

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 02:45 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What do u guys think? U think, finally this is the Madden we been waiting 4?

I wish EA brings back mini-camp. I loved that. Oh well.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:21 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

EVERY Madden is the "best ever for the series" and NEXT year is always the year that the "Madden we've been waiting for" is going to happen.

Fact is, I threw in Madden 2005 on my original X-box last weekend and messed around in practice mode for about 30 minutes and found myself constantly back in replay mode shaking my head at how many things like touch passes, realistic jumps and more were IN THAT GAME and still are going to be missing from M12.

Will it be different and in someways better and other ways not so much? Of course it will, but until Madden goes the way of almost all other sports titles and starts employing physics and more realistic representations of how the game is really played, it will remain stuck in the rut its been in since Madden NFL 2007. '08, '09, '10 and '11 have all been the same story.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:33 AM   #28
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

I forget which madden it was but the one where you could create your own plays, that was awesome. I loved that, I wish they would bring that back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »