Home

Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK??

This is a discussion on Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 05:25 AM   #1
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK??

I was wondering if anyone knew if the maden demo was available on the UK marketplace. I assumed it would be because the Madden NFL 11 Demo would be. But I am yet to see it after everyone has begun downloading it. I even searched for it as everyone has mentions.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden Demo Avaliable in the UK??

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccerbiggie
I was wondering if anyone knew if the maden demo was available on the UK marketplace. I assumed it would be because the Madden NFL 11 Demo would be. But I am yet to see it after everyone has begun downloading it. I even searched for it as everyone has mentions.

Thanks
I'm waiting for it too. Sometimes we just update a bit later. If it's not up by 11:30 or so then it probably won't be out here but I suspect it should be up soon.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 AM   #3
Rookie

Maybe the looters stole it.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9

that sucks hope you guys get it maybe the american demo might work for you ?
not sure how that works but you could always make another account using an american addy and zip and then download it i done it on my ps3 to get a racing game they do not offer here in the usa.

ps3 sucks compaired to xbox as far as the demo's you can get if you do not get it right away they remove it after a short period of time.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 AM   #5
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Jets
I'm waiting for it too. Sometimes we just update a bit later. If it's not up by 11:30 or so then it probably won't be out here but I suspect it should be up soon.
I would be massively disappointed if EA didn't respect us UK fans and give us a chance to play the demo. Surely it will though, considering how much the sport has grown over here!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 AM   #6
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

It's come up under Titles A-Z but the demo isn't there yet. I'm just gonna create a US account
Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #7
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
that sucks hope you guys get it maybe the american demo might work for you ?
not sure how that works but you could always make another account using an american addy and zip and then download it i done it on my ps3 to get a racing game they do not offer here in the usa.

ps3 sucks compaired to xbox as far as the demo's you can get if you do not get it right away they remove it after a short period of time.
Haha. I tried doing this already, but it didn't work. I read briefly somewhere that you can only do it 3 times from one xbox. I think I used my last one on the NCAA demo. Will maybe have another attempt in a bit though if I don't see the demo anywhere.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 8
Icon5 Demo only for the US?

Since the demo is up for US user and I can't find it I am thinking that there will be no PAL demo for european users.

Does anyone have any information regarding this? Confirmation one way or the other?

Edit: Sorry, didn't se the thread about UK demo asking the same question.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »