Home

2 user controlled team franchise

This is a discussion on 2 user controlled team franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
2 user controlled team franchise

Hey Guys,

Quick question I just picked up madden 11 and updated the rosters. A buddy of mine and me were going to start up a franchise where he is one team and I am the other. Problem I just noticed is how do you set it up so it doesnt simulate one of the teams games if theya re at the same time of day.

ie week 1 the giants were playing the panters and the pats were playing the bengals both at one. the giants game was played but during the game the pats game was simulated.

Thanks for any help its appreciated!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2 user controlled team franchise

You have to play them in order. Whichever game is closer to the top of the list of games for that day, has to play their's first. Otherwise, it will sim that game if you play the one lower down in the list.

On sort of this note, anyone know a good way to email Franchise files back and forth. My brother and I always play an association owning our own teams, but in the past we worked at the same place so we could save the file on a memory card and just exchange it with one another.

Now that we don't work together anymore, we're struggling to figure out a way to get the file back and forth quicker than every weekend or two when we see each other.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help
Old 08-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: 2 user controlled team franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
You have to play them in order. Whichever game is closer to the top of the list of games for that day, has to play their's first. Otherwise, it will sim that game if you play the one lower down in the list.

On sort of this note, anyone know a good way to email Franchise files back and forth. My brother and I always play an association owning our own teams, but in the past we worked at the same place so we could save the file on a memory card and just exchange it with one another.

Now that we don't work together anymore, we're struggling to figure out a way to get the file back and forth quicker than every weekend or two when we see each other.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help
thanks for the answer that helps!!!.....sorry i dont have anything on your ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »