Home

Here is where I anger everyone by asking a serious question.

This is a discussion on Here is where I anger everyone by asking a serious question. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Here is where I anger everyone by asking a serious question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHolsinger
At least wait for the demo before you start bashing this years game.
It's not bashing if he is just admitting an apparent flaw.. don't be so defensive.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I've played NCAA a ton, honestly, I haven't seen many if at all. I know you have too, but if you think the bowling pins are as prevalent as years past, you are refusing to admit the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHolsinger
At least wait for the demo before you start bashing this years game.
There is a lot of things that annoy me about this website and this is two of them.

One, NCAA and MADDEN ARE NOT THE SAME GAME....their are 2 separate teams of people that produce each game and I think we owe them the respect to treat them as such.

2nd, I love how everything becomes bashing almost instantly, any question what so ever is assumed to be bashing even when its a question about a video that EA release. Its not bashing, its simply watching the video and asking a question.

Not all of us care to talk about ratings and helmets.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sood
There is a lot of things that annoy me about this website and this is two of them.

One, NCAA and MADDEN ARE NOT THE SAME GAME....their are 2 separate teams of people that produce each game and I think we owe them the respect to treat them as such.
They are made in the same studio and building. Sorry, they are sharing the same tackling technology.

If you choose to not believe that, no use going forward with this thread.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #20
Rookie

Hilldog39's Arena

OVR: 4

what appeals to me might not appeal to other people. this is the first madden im buying since madden 9, i rented 10 and didn't like it, but after playing ncaa 12, and seeing how far they come, and after reading everything they are putting in this year makes me happy with what they have.

GT: xGBx Boogie
Xbox Series X
PC: Ryzen 7 5800x, RTX 4080, 32GB Ram
Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
They are made in the same studio and building. Sorry, they are sharing the same tackling technology.

If you choose to not believe that, no use going forward with this thread.
Sight, not this again. I am really sick of the NCAA fans who want it both ways. When they are trying to prove something they boast about how NCAA is the same but when people starting ragging on Madden they all cower away and claim that NCAA is such a better game, no no that glitch, error, bad programming is not in NCAA. Thats why is so much better.

Its the same studio yes, but its a different set of people who have different goals. Given your logic the games are identical. Pro ball is the exact same as college ball apparently and should be treated as such. Newsflash its not.

I dont play college football, I never have and I never will, I seriously do not care about what is in or out of NCAA. I will never watch or play any video about NCAA.

Anyway I dont want to get off track...can we get the talk about Madden..after all its the Madden forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #22
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sood
Sight, not this again. I am really sick of the NCAA fans who want it both ways. When they are trying to prove something they boast about how NCAA is the same but when people starting ragging on Madden they all cower away and claim that NCAA is such a better game, no no that glitch, error, bad programming is not in NCAA. Thats why is so much better.

Its the same studio yes, but its a different set of people who have different goals. Given your logic the games are identical. Pro ball is the exact same as college ball apparently and should be treated as such. Newsflash its not.

I dont play college football, I never have and I never will, I seriously do not care about what is in or out of NCAA. I will never watch or play any video about NCAA.

Anyway I dont want to get off track...can we get the talk about Madden..after all its the Madden forum.
Again, sorry to inform you, but you are getting further and further away from the truth.

Roy Harvey, the former lead person of NCAA Football has taken Phil Frazier's place as the Executive Producer of Madden.

Also, their is now one current General Manager in charge of both Madden and NCAA.

So, you can't say Madden without some infusion of NCAA. Even in Madden interviews they will acknowledge that Madden and NCAA are sharing a lot of technologies.

You need to accept it more instead of trying to dictate to people on how they should respond.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
Rookie

Hilldog39's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Again, sorry to inform you, but you are getting further and further away from the truth.

Roy Harvey, the former lead person of NCAA Football has taken Phil Frazier's place as the Executive Producer of Madden.

Also, their is now one current General Manager in charge of both Madden and NCAA.

So, you can't say Madden without some infusion of NCAA. Even in Madden interviews they will acknowledge that Madden and NCAA are sharing a lot of technologies.

You need to accept it more instead of trying to dictate to people on how they should respond.
exactly, why do you think that madden has the 3d grass, because the developers that worked on ncaa 12 also work on madden 12, they even said that in one of their videos.

GT: xGBx Boogie
Xbox Series X
PC: Ryzen 7 5800x, RTX 4080, 32GB Ram
Old 08-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:

Fantastic, I believe you. I still have no idea how your post relate at all to my OP. This is why its so hard to get anything done on OS you have people who come in and derail threads trying to prove things that mean so very little. I dont care about NCAA, I really dont. I dont believe that NCAA is just a demo for Madden. So agree to disagree, I am not commenting on NCAA again.

Back to the actual point, There is no a new video that promises that its the latest video in terms of Madden. I will give that a watch and we will see if the tackling is any better.

Also, Hilldog, you can like or dislike whatever you want...no one is trying to prevent you from doing so. I have no idea why you thought you had to say that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »