Home

Should I Get Madden this Year?

This is a discussion on Should I Get Madden this Year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Should I Get Madden this Year?

Why don't you just read the demo feedback thread and find by yourself ? Not sure a new thread required for that !
Old 08-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #10
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by drk3351
I've heard its supposed to be good but do you guys really think so? And do you think its enough for me to pre order it and get 20 dollars off on amazon.
i got madden 11 and ncaa 11, but im not getting ncaa 12.

so do you guys think its worth it even though i have 11. Any feedback would be great.
I'm not really a fan of these threads, but seeing that you can not download the demo I will participate in assisting you.

Actually this is very easy to answer. Madden 12 will be better than Madden 11. Now if you enjoyed 11 then you will be perfectly fine in purchasing 12.

Obviously if you did not like 11 then you need to get a hold of a friends copy and try it out for yourself. Do not go by anyone else's joy or hatred for a game.

Hope this helps Take care
Old 08-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #11
Rookie

drk3351's Arena

OVR: 5

thanks guys i think im gonna get it. i hear franchise is greatly improved and im a big franchise player. i just hope there wont be any big glitches that ruin the game, thats why im still not sure if i should pre order it, or wait for the reviews. but the 20 dollars off for amazon sounds nice, so i'll have to think about pre ordering it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »