Home

Beautiful, but maybe accidental aspect of Pass Rushing Gameplay?

This is a discussion on Beautiful, but maybe accidental aspect of Pass Rushing Gameplay? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1
Beautiful, but maybe accidental aspect of Pass Rushing Gameplay?

I have noticed a few people around these forums mentioning that the O Line, especially on All Madden has a habit of being able to push Defensive playmakers about too much.

I don't know if this is coincidental, accidental, or EA added this in on purpose, but it seems when you are pass rushing, by NOT sprinting, you will not find yourself being pushed face first into the ground as much.

Now, if this has purposely been added, then it is very nice. I know you go 100% when attacking the QB, but patience and planning is actually required. (I do play as a 3-4 LB so I like to think I know about this)

Or it may just be mere coincidence that every time I have been sprinting, i ended up in the ground, and when I didn't it just so happened that I slipped past.

Let me know what you guys think. And are EA really getting that smart to the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Beautiful, but maybe accidental aspect of Pass Rushing Gameplay?

This has been the case for 2 years now. FYI you don't have to time the D line special moves either. You can hold down on the right stick before the ball is hiked and it's just as effective.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #3
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Beautiful, but maybe accidental aspect of Pass Rushing Gameplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by datruth
This has been the case for 2 years now. FYI you don't have to time the D line special moves either. You can hold down on the right stick before the ball is hiked and it's just as effective.
Oh really? I never noticed it until this year. I used to be able to spint and shove my way around the O Line every year until now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »