Home

Breast Cancer Awareness month in Madden 12?

This is a discussion on Breast Cancer Awareness month in Madden 12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Breast Cancer Awareness month in Madden 12?

Im guessing it will be in there but I really wish you could turn it off or something. Not that I dont appreciate what it means but personally when Im playing a game with my Niners, I dont want to see bright pink socks and stuff.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

I hope it's in.

Although, I do hope they fix the issue with the team color sleeves. All team color sleeves showed up as white in last year's game.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #11
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiner
Im guessing it will be in there but I really wish you could turn it off or something. Not that I dont appreciate what it means but personally when Im playing a game with my Niners, I dont want to see bright pink socks and stuff.
This. Also, there was a bug last year when you played franchise mode in the real life month of October, every game was pink.

We had the same problem where Santa came to every game you played in the real life month of December.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiner
I understand what you are saying, but when you watch your Niners in October, how do you handle it at that time?

I see pink in all Packer games in October, but I don't change the channel just because pink is everywhere.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #13
Banned

gmcrb28's Arena

OVR: 9

It will be in the game... It's A video, when you select play demo, that talks about franchise improvements of the packers vs. broncos with the pink accessories
Old 08-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I understand what you are saying, but when you watch your Niners in October, how do you handle it at that time?

I see pink in all Packer games in October, but I don't change the channel just because pink is everywhere.
Thats a real game though. I also don White pants with white jerseys in Madden. The Niners dont do that. There is a big difference between reality and video games. Like I said, I dont mind it being there for realistic effects, I just hope we could turn it off.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #15
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

I actually really like it when the NFL supports BCA and wears pink. I guess it's just a respect thing for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

its a cool thing adding it in the game i respect them a lot for doing this and what alot people that fighting the cancer so glad nfl supports this and glad madden added in madden 11 and hopefully it be in 12 too

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »