Home

Demo Available, Does it Pass NCAA, Is it a day 1 buy?

This is a discussion on Demo Available, Does it Pass NCAA, Is it a day 1 buy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Demo Available, Does it Pass NCAA, Is it a day 1 buy?

I like the feel of NCAA lot better, If demo is pretty much it, BORING, Cam don't add that much more to it, Day 1 buy? $60.00 dollars plus tax, plus all the crazy DLC am sure EA will throw at us the 1st week it's out....so cost will be in the park park of $80 plus, Have to say!!!! Will be the 1st time in 30 plus years of buying every single football video game made on day 1...NO i am going to pass on Madden 12..will keep my eyes on Madden 13...have fun to all the great gamers that pick it up...I really wish you all, Long fun days.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Demo Available, Does it Pass NCAA, Is it a day 1 buy?

Don't beat me up guys, cause my feelings are really hurt over madden, cause i bought my 1st console only to play football, I love football video games,
Old 08-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

What? You are going to pass on the best madden ever made and you got 06-07-08-09 lol?

How do you really find the demo boring? What was you looking forward to that you didn't find in JUST THE DEMO???
Old 08-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

I didn't buy NCAA because of the demo, I have madden on pre-order and the demo made me keep the pre-order. The only negative IMO that stands out to me right now is the pre snap controls i really don't like it other than that its pretty good.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Hilldog39's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I didn't buy NCAA because of the demo, I have madden on pre-order and the demo made me keep the pre-order. The only negative IMO that stands out to me right now is the pre snap controls i really don't like it other than that its pretty good.
you can change the pre snap controls how its on NCAA 12 and Madden 10 in the options menu.

GT: xGBx Boogie
Xbox Series X
PC: Ryzen 7 5800x, RTX 4080, 32GB Ram
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisemack38
I like the feel of NCAA lot better, If demo is pretty much it, BORING, Cam don't add that much more to it, Day 1 buy?
English isn't your first language, is it?

As for your opinion... Ok. Don't buy it on day 1 then. Thanks for letting me know. Also, ignore the impressions thread on the main page.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #7
Rookie

IMO this demo is better than NCAAF 12 retail. This is not hype, I really feel it plays better. Im sure some will disagree with me though. Weight to players, less sliding and zig zagging, better ball trajectory. I havent noticed super LBs, actually havent noticed any players jumping super high. Im fitting the ball just over defenders heads. LBs with their back turned did not attempt to swat the ball. Playing great for me.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #8
Rookie

JHolsinger's Arena

Madden is always a day one buy imo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »