Home

Import from NCAA to Madden

This is a discussion on Import from NCAA to Madden within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Import from NCAA to Madden

I am curious to see how effective and worth it some see this as. I've always just drafted the names Madden makes up. What benefits if any is there to using the import from NCAA?

Also, can I be in my 4th or 5th year in NCAA and use that as my first draft class in Madden? I'm just trying to get an idea and opinions on what some think of doing the importing of the draft classes.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Import from NCAA to Madden

Yes you can use any draft class you want and import it as your first, second, or any class into madden. I enjoy seeing players from my dynasty's team in college make it in the pros.

Though what I hope they fix is the later rounds players' speeds are dropped for no reason other than their draft position
Old 08-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
Banned

a season in dynasty on college it ask you if you want to save draft class say yes and name it something that tells you who is on the draft class then when u start franchise in madden offline after pre-season it ask if you would like 2 import draft class then u say yes select the draft class you saved and those will be the rookies in the draft.This video is a walk through of how to import your NCAA Football 09 rosters into Madden 09. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments section below.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

My question is are players madden rating random like in previous years or are they based on their college rating? I just remember in previous years you could load the same draft class 5 times and get 5 different ratings for the players.

Of course I didn't import last year so maybe that has been fixed.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
Rookie

This year they also are REALLY drastically improving the franchise scouting of the draft where attributes will be hidden from you unless you invest time on that player. You can even draft a guy and not know his attributes until after roster cuts are made if you never scouted him. I find this to be awesome because it brings the element of NCAA recruiting into the NFL experience.

That being said, with these Madden 12 improvements, is it better to go with Maddens random draft classes or with imported NCAA draft classes? It is obviously better to have real NCAA names in the draft, but the overall game playing experience with the random Madden classes might outweight that advantage. Any thoughts out there?

Read more about what I am talking about here:
http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/franchise-mode
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »