Home

Does EA know that Aaron Rodgers isn't Vick?

This is a discussion on Does EA know that Aaron Rodgers isn't Vick? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Does EA know that Aaron Rodgers isn't Vick?

In playing almost 10 games against Green Bay, Rodgers scrambled twice.... I don't understand all the complaining. Yeah, when I moved out of the pocket with Cutler he seemed too fast, but if you don't cheese, and you're playing the CPU I don't see the problem.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #10
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamer21
Playing this demo, all I have to say is why is Aaron Rodgers SOOOOOOOOOOO fast. I'm playing as the bears and he is breaking off 40yd runs like nothing. I looked it up and he has 79 or 80 speed. Im sorry but thats to fast for Aaron Rodgers. He is a MOBILE QB not a threat like they make him in the game. The 73 or 74 they had for him last year was fine. I know the guy won the superbowl but lets not get carried away here. I think this is an example of raising certain attributes to get a desired overall but only thing is he would probably be a 97 if they didn't touch his speed. What were they thinking?

It takes about 15 seconds to edit him to 73 speed.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amaizen Blue
In playing almost 10 games against Green Bay, Rodgers scrambled twice.... I don't understand all the complaining. Yeah, when I moved out of the pocket with Cutler he seemed too fast, but if you don't cheese, and you're playing the CPU I don't see the problem.
??? I'm not complaing and where did you get cheese from? im just suggesting that Rodgers speed should be lowered. Its way to high for him. I remember in madden 10 there was a fight between donny moore and tj houshmanzada about his speed. and donny moore mentioned a 40 time, which was wrong, but that indicates they use 40 times to help determine speed. Rodgers ran a 4.7 he has 80spd. Thigpen ran a 4.7, he has 75spd. Last year Rodgers had like 74, if he didn't win the superbowl, would they boost his speed up by 6? Its to high
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
It takes about 15 seconds to edit him to 73 speed.
Online? we already know the eagles are going to be ridiculously used but i think this makes Rodgers the best madden QB EVER. Vick has 90spd but can hardly throw and is lefty. Rodgers has brees passing and speed that makes him faster than a lot of linebackers
Old 08-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #13
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgamer21
Online? we already know the eagles are going to be ridiculously used but i think this makes Rodgers the best madden QB EVER. Vick has 90spd but can hardly throw and is lefty. Rodgers has brees passing and speed that makes him faster than a lot of linebackers

Good point I forgot about online play...my bad
Old 08-10-2011, 02:46 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Speed is always faster in the demo. It was the same way with the NCAA 12 demo, players moved very fast, but in retail they didn't.
excatly.. i dont see why people are stressing over a demo. also his speed rating is fine. one of the more mobile qbs in the league and runs a 4.7 40
Old 08-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by larkyyyyy
excatly.. i dont see why people are stressing over a demo. also his speed rating is fine. one of the more mobile qbs in the league and runs a 4.7 40
yea he only ran a 4.7, that deserves 80spd? jake locker ran a 4.5 he has 83. the diffence of 3speed points is .20? may not sound like a lot but trust me you see the difference in 4.3 and 4.5 as much as you see the difference in a 4.5 and a 4.7. other qb's in the game that have run 4.7's have 75spd.(tyler thigpen) Honestly what makes them go to the idea to raise his speed by 6? just because he won a superbowl? theres no reason for him to get a boost like that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 02:52 PM   #16
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Please discuss in the demo impressions thread. Thanks.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »