Home

Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 01:43 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
lol@these rating, more arcade crap for madden so even a 5 year old can pick up the stick and play, T New with a 97 speed, lol in what world/
Old 08-14-2011, 01:49 AM   #74
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Player Ratings - Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby803
He's better than matt schaub and tony romo imo
In what areas?

Both are far more accurate than Eli?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby803
He's better than matt schaub and tony romo imo
I'm a giants fan through and through. But I hate Eli. And I wouldn't try saying he is better then schaub. Romo. Maybe but that's my giants fan coming out.

If I could wish for giants to do one thing. Is get a better QB, don't get me wrong Eli isn't horrible and I will cheer giants and him on always. But I wish he was gone.

Sent from my Gingerbread ****
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 12:42 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm good with Eli. The man contributed big in our superbowl run along with the D and I can never turn my back on him because of that. Sure he pisses me off sometimes with some bad plays but like someone else said 6 or 7 of his picks came off players dropping the ball resulting into INTs. So I'm straight with Eli while Romo and Schaub is sitting ringless..
Old 08-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #77
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Regardless of the hate that Eli gets, he's still probably at least a top 10 QB in the league. Statistically, he's top 10 in just about every passing statistic for the most part, and he has a reputation for coming through in the closing moments. It certainly isn't a bad thing to have him as your QB.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #78
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Regardless of the hate that Eli gets, he's still probably at least a top 10 QB in the league. Statistically, he's top 10 in just about every passing statistic for the most part, and he has a reputation for coming through in the closing moments. It certainly isn't a bad thing to have him as your QB.
I'd have thought you learn not to waste your time defending Eli Manning by now. It is useless. They hate him. Period.

He throws for 4000 yards in consecutive seasons, throws for 30+ TDs while throwing to guys like Devin Thomas and Derek ****ing Hagan and a forced #1 in Mario Manningham but low and behold the ONLY thing anybody can say is the ****ing 25 INT stat as if they saw all 25 of those picks.

And how is Eli overrated? Who ever rates him high anyway? All I ever hear about is how he is the anti christ of football. How is that overrated? Is he the devil of quarterbacking? Sometimes I swear people would even blame world hunger on Eli the way he takes **** from people.

And Cowboy and Eagle fans talking about overrated QBs? That is as rich as it gets folks.

Last edited by kingkilla56; 08-17-2011 at 03:56 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:34 AM   #79
Rookie

TomZeWolf's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
I'd have thought you learn not to waste your time defending Eli Manning by now. It is useless. They hate him. Period.

He throws for 4000 yards in consecutive seasons, throws for 30+ TDs while throwing to guys like Devin Thomas and Derek ****ing Hagan and a forced #1 in Mario Manningham but low and behold the ONLY thing anybody can say is the ****ing 25 INT stat as if they saw all 25 of those picks.

And how is Eli overrated? Who ever rates him high anyway? All I ever hear about is how he is the anti christ of football. How is that overrated? Is he the devil of quarterbacking? Sometimes I swear people would even blame world hunger on Eli the way he takes **** from people.

And Cowboy and Eagle fans talking about overrated QBs? That is as rich as it gets folks.
QFT. Especially the bold section.

Surely needs to be 'rated' to be 'overrated', everyone hates the guy.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #80
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien6663
bunch of cowboys homers in here...what was their record last year? I know you guys are used to the boys being god re-incarnated on madden but they were not very good last year.
what the heck does their record last year have to do with Cowboys fans over-populating this thread? are we supposed to become band-wagon fans and start rooting for the Packers because we didn't win the Superbowl? I don't care if they went 0-16 for 10 years in a row, I'd still be a Dallas fan. That will NEVER change.

With that said, everyone complaining about ratings, you guys do remember that we get to fully edit everyone in franchise, right? Ratings don't bother me one bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »