Home

In franchise mode do you play with your favorite team?

This is a discussion on In franchise mode do you play with your favorite team? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 08:34 AM   #25
Rookie

sleepyeagle's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: In franchise mode do you play with your favorite team?

First I'm gonna run an Eagles franchise, taking my favorite team to the Super Bowl. I'm gonna get them a fast QB, a few good receivers, decent RB, few good CB's.....oh wait....they already have all that....

So I guess once I win it all with my Eagles I'll move on to a team to improve, since there isn't much room for improvement in Philly at the moment. Panthers are my home team, but I hate Cam Newton so that rules them out.

I'll probably take the Dolphins or Bucs and try to make them a powerhouse. Then it's off to the west coast to play around with the Raiders and Chargers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #26
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnfan28
Just wondering because I have always played with my vikes but this year I thought, I can be another team, possibly a scrub team and build them up. Haha I might have to stick with the vikes now as a scrub team other than Mcnabb.
Yeah I play with the Bears, would like to rectify the wrongs from last year.

OP, you should be able to play with the Vikings because you're right they are a scrub team now lol.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #27
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

Always use my Seahawks, going all the way back to old Madden and Joe Montana Football. LOL

Using Seahawks is always fun for me because they always need a few pieces to complete the puzzle.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 08-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #28
Old Guy

SalemChief's Arena

OVR: 3

I've actually rarely played the Chiefs. I don't play RTG or Superstar mode, but I've always done something similar. I create a QB, take him through college, then import him along with his draft class into the pros. Since in the past I've always controlled all 32 teams (I'm from MO, so show me EA, that draft and FA logic is greatly improved), I choose the most logical team to draft my player. I then take control of that team. Last year it was Seattle. Lots of fun. This year, who knows? My player won't get drafted until 2014. By then Romo will be getting long in the tooth, so it could be the 'Boys. That would be fun. Love that gorgeous stadium, and the NFC East is a Beast division, like the AFC North.

So I doubt that I'll play my Chiefies. Unless Cassel tanks--could happen!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 7

Only the Bucs or Browns.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #30
MVP

kc2135's Arena

OVR: 8

Yes I roll with the Cowboys. It helps me keep transactions and off-season moves more realistic Where as I would gut other teams rosters
Old 08-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #31
Banned

belucheez's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm different then other people, I guess. I'm a Steelers fan but I never play franchise mode with them. I don't know why, but I feel like it is boring. I like playing with other teams so I can completely re-do them (Seahawks, Chiefs, Bills, ect.) or I do a fantasy draft on other teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #32
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
I always start with my Chiefs, and start other franchises sometimes as I go back and forth between Madden and NCAA.

Looking forward to just having one franchise and simply switching teams during the offseason instead of starting over with a different one in M12.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »