Home

Will Madden's ONLINE FRANCHISE mode ever be fixed?

This is a discussion on Will Madden's ONLINE FRANCHISE mode ever be fixed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Will Madden's ONLINE FRANCHISE mode ever be fixed?

it's been years since online franchise mode has been around. Madden still does not have one and I have no idea why not. NCAA Football has a decent online franchise mode and many folks play that. I'm sure even more folks would love to have one on Madden. Is there a specific reason why it hasn't been worked on? Why is there even an OFFLINE vs ONLINE franchise mode? There should be ONE mode...and if you want to play that franchise online with your friends...you should have that option. What's going on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Will Madden's ONLINE FRANCHISE mode ever be fixed?

I cant believe they let us down again... When they first made Online Franchise in madden 1o they said that salary capo wopuld be added ioin the server side later in the year... no were playn with madden 12 with no salary cap and u cant trade draft pics... I am grateful for the work myleaguemanager has done - thats been great
Old 08-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Will Madden's ONLINE FRANCHISE mode ever be fixed?

They have had online franchise for several years now, I don't even get where you are trying to go with this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »