Home

MADDEN 12 EARLY RELEASE

This is a discussion on MADDEN 12 EARLY RELEASE within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MADDEN 12 EARLY RELEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock0413
Stores aren't getting it any earlier because of that. If anything EA would ship it later to avoid early release so they can get that extra $25.
Yep. I can't imagine many people are going to be dumb enough to pay an extra $25 to play a few days early and then have to re-install again anyway. LOL. If so, they deserve to lose the money anyway.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbins
Yep. I can't imagine many people are going to be dumb enough to pay an extra $25 to play a few days early and then have to re-install again anyway. LOL. If so, they deserve to lose the money anyway.
How many threads are you going to post this same thing? Why is it necessary to bash people who choose to spend their money in a way that is beneficial to them? I realize it may not be for you but please understand that for some people it IS a very good deal.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #11
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
10 days out at the earliest. Just follow celebrities on twitter, EA will send their VIP's the game first. Like rapper "The Game" for example. He will have the game early I guarantee it.

Snoop Dogg on WhoSay

Like this?
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 0

dang robbins t...,,,,, every thread with the same thing over and over....why do you care if somebody you dont know pay for this why?
Old 08-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Money is relative to people. What's $25 to you may be like $2 to me. Or what's $25 to you may be like $1,000 to a guy down the street. Or $25 to you is like a PENNY to Bill Gates, LOL. So please don't make assumptions about what is "wasteful" or "dumb" in how people spend their money.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #14
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
How many threads are you going to post this same thing? Why is it necessary to bash people who choose to spend their money in a way that is beneficial to them? I realize it may not be for you but please understand that for some people it IS a very good deal.
Exactly. Some people need to focus on themselves and stop being concerned how people spend their money.
I for one am doing the EA thing. No brainer for me.
Pay 80 or more to get full disk version early or pay 25.00 for early and then 60.00 for retail = 85.00. plus you get other perks and other games early play time.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #15
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
If 25 bucks is a breaking point here, maybe you shouldnt be spending your money on video games in the first place
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
And i hope they wouldnt be dumb enough to complain constantly about pressing a extra button when breaking the huddle

Last edited by larkyyyyy; 08-12-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »