Home

Cutler is out of control.....

This is a discussion on Cutler is out of control..... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Cutler is out of control.....

I have played around 10-12 games on madden (Drunk alittle to much last night so don't remember how many I played in 2 hours) but anyways back to the point...In the 10-12 games I've played the QB's might get 20 yards on me ALL GAME....Everyone must remember this is a demo but maybe if people change up how they play it might not happen as much (I'm not saying im some Madden God but not even Michael Vick runs more than 50 yards on me)
Old 08-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've learnt not to comment on a potential issue like this if:

a) There's no video. It's impossible to see what happened without it. In this example the OP says the defense didn't react at all. If this was literally true, then yes clearly it's a bug. In all likelihood he's exaggerating slightly, but without video it's possible to judge how much.

b) It's only happened once. Maybe, OP, you're right. Maybe there is an issue. But it's time's like these that make me wish there was a "too small a sample size to make a rationale judgement" smiley.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #11
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Cutler's got nothing on Matt Toeaina

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I have played tons of demo Madden 12 games and never have seen either qb run for more then a few yards here and there. I do not see Cutler or Rodgers acting like Vick or running by anyone.

If you play Cover 6 then you will get a back or qb who can gash you and if you have slow old man reflexes then it would be hard for you to switch. But unless he has about 20 yards to go for a first why would anyone play cover 6 Deep Zone. You are asking for a gash play.

Dude it was 15 seconds in the game and he had no timeouts left...really....what are you talking about? I was trying to stop the deep pass...if he runs or passes for a first down who cares. the clock runs out. You gotta be kidding me....

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportzGuru
What speed threshold were you playing on?

default setting....50?

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysouljah
What game are you all playing? The QB's only run if you let them. What? Are you all playing nothing but deep coverage?

Man...does anyone read anymore????? I said they were last drives in the game both times. One with 15 seconds left...yes...he can run there.....I don't care but he can't sprint by everyone for a 50 yard TD.

The other time like I said, it wasn't that he ran for first downs it was that he had CJ speed and no one could catch him....listen in the last drive of a game you love to have the QB scramble for 10 yards stay in the middle of the field and waste time.....you play the deep pass in that spot, at least until he crosses your 40...time is your friend unless you're going against Jay "Bob Hayes" Cutler.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:39 AM   #15
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

I kinda thought the QB scrambling was a myth until one game last night. Playing on all pro with threshold at 50. Cutler was rattled and had 4 or 5 scrambles in a row. He picked up about 80 yards. Nothing I could do. Defensive players were unresponsive. I wasn't playing deep zones either. Only happened that one game. I feel the Ops frustration and hope this has been fixed in the retail copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 02:25 AM   #16
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

I've run for 2 TD's 80 yd, and 64 yd w/Cutler.

That being said, use the demo impressions thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »