Home

All Pro on Madden 12 demo=super cpu lbs and dbs?

This is a discussion on All Pro on Madden 12 demo=super cpu lbs and dbs? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: All Pro on Madden 12 demo=super cpu lbs and dbs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJackRabbit
They really need to set the default speed to slow, and while they're at it, they can set the speed threshold to 35. Without doing those two things the game plays to fast and arcade like.

Also, has anyone out there been having too much success ? I've put up 50 points on both the Bears and Packers on All-Madden. Maybe it's my imagination, or maybe it's the DPP, but it's seems that once you get ahead of teams, games can really get out of hand. For example, I was getting drilled by the Packers to the point where I quit and started another game, and then I drilled the Packers 51-10.
55 points!?! Wow, all of my games have been around the 14-10 area. Are you making a lot of slider adjustments?
Old 08-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #10
Rookie

CajunPunk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
I've played about 15 games of the demo using the Bears only on slow speed and haven't seen more than MAYBE one play where I felt the LB's were superhuman. I've been pleasantly surprised with the realism on D.

Edit: I'm on All-Pro as well.
I agree. However, on All-Madden Urlacher has glue for hands. It seems like they make Madden intentionally and unrealistically harder than normal. Definite super-LBs on All-Madden.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:06 PM   #11
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Playing on All-Pro,with very slow speed and threshold at 50,I have not once noticed any super lb or corners.
I have noticed that ball placement seems to be very well done,as I have on numerous occasions been able to sail the ball over Urlacher and in front of the safety.

Also,on the corner play,I have not witnessed anything that would make me go....I have been very happy with the demo this year,and look forward to the full release.

I can't place my finger on it...but for some reason the game feels "different" this year in a good way.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
So I take it slow speed is the best speed to play on?
Definitely. I would also suggest lowering speed threshold to around 25-35 as well. I haven't touched any other settings and the game is playing pretty well for me.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #13
Pro

It's hard to provide reference, but here's one of many examples of a good LB being able to jump high and make a good play on the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v168s33q8Nw

You have to have open lanes, good LB's can jump and react quickly. That's the way it should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl70m-UtgwI
Old 08-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #14
Rookie

BlackJackRabbit's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
55 points!?! Wow, all of my games have been around the 14-10 area. Are you making a lot of slider adjustments?
Nope, All-Madden and I just set the game speed to slow and put the speed threshold to 35.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #15
MVP

55points? man i cant score 14 with the bears.....are u throwing deep every play or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:22 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

I haven't noticed this on Normal or Slow speed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »