Home

How are you suppose to win on All-Madden (M'12)

This is a discussion on How are you suppose to win on All-Madden (M'12) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: How are you suppose to win on All-Madden (M'12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT.Iverson
I'd love to play with you guys sometimes. fatleg n jarrod. just to see how i stack up
Are you on PS3? If you are hit me up. PSN- Jarodd21 we can definitely get some games in on 12.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:48 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
thanks for the advice. WHen i get back on m12 demo i will make some of the changes you suggested. After reading what you wrote it does seem to make more sense to change sliders
For some reason on the demo when you mess with the sliders it changes the defualt to rookie.. Someone told me its a glitch and that the gameplay remains on All-Madden as long as you keep each USER category at 75 or less. I haven't tried it out yet. It threw me off as soon as I seen it go to rookie. I didn't want any part of that.. Haha!
Old 08-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #75
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntellectualAssassin
I just don't see how someone can play a realistic game of football, not take advantage of the flaws in this gameplay (whether you realize you're doing it or not), and not get massacred by the absolute crap the cpu pulls. Believe me, I know how to play and win at these games too. But it's only possible by doing the little things you know will work. I prefer to play within the confinds of what I think is realistic. So when I hear someone say they have been playing a while and are very "skilled", I know they mean they're very skilled at exploiting a flawed AI.
Pointing out flaws in the game? Isn't that the same as a real NFL team doing their homework and knowing the flaws in the other team their playing? Knowing the db cheats up or the MLB is jumpy in play action, that's how you play the game. Cheesing is different, knowing a play will work 100% of the time is wrong...but playing the percentages with the game's minor flaws is just like being an offensive or defensive coordinator...risk and reward.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
For some reason on the demo when you mess with the sliders it changes the defualt to rookie.. Someone told me its a glitch and that the gameplay remains on All-Madden as long as you keep each USER category at 75 or less. I haven't tried it out yet. It threw me off as soon as I seen it go to rookie. I didn't want any part of that.. Haha!

Didn't have that problem. I changed the cpu break tackle slider and nothing changed on the all madden level...then again I didin't change the user.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisemack40
its not just hard, its stupid hard, sliders don't even help......

So not true.....come to the slider forum when the game is released, Jarrod, myself, dirtguru, steelcityjames and some other guys will help you get set up. And by the way maybe you shouldn't start on all madden. I started on pro back in 07 and worked my way up. What the sliders will do is make the game more real and more enjoyable, no matter what level you are on. We'd all be willing to help you if you want.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
I am an All-Madden guy, but playing against a human opponent on All-pro presents more of a challenge. On All-Pro, moving the ball offensively is so easy, its up to me to stop that mess, not the CPU.
In fact when I play people in All-Madden its too easy. I do minimum to no adjustments and stay in base D. That ain't fun. That's a proven fact right there.
Like I said I am an all madden guy, but not enough to run around and glorify the nonsense that the AI puts out. This coming from a guy that can beat the best or lose the best, because of stick skills, not AI handicaps.

I see your point but this is not for me. I find all pro online frustrating against an opponent. He throws up crap and completes every pass. I can't play all 11 positions at once (maybe you're just way better than me) and as a result the all pro guy will eat my secondary alive even when i call the right D's have guys in the right spot etc. AT least on all madden I feel my guys play a little better. They'll actually get some picks, sacks etc.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

When playing on ALL-Madden I go five wide using shotgun and run hurry up. I throw several underneath passes and then beat the CPU on a deep route. The best defense is an excellent offense that scores 50+ a game. On defense I try to blitz from the edges and play man to contain the running back or sack the quarterback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »