Home

Saying Goodbye To Madden. Goodbye.

This is a discussion on Saying Goodbye To Madden. Goodbye. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2003, 06:07 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Saying Goodbye To Madden. Goodbye.

Dukefan22:

what a moron. Your commenting about how I am talking about something without owning the game and how you hate it when people do that?

Well you just did that!!!!!!!!! I do own ESPN. So YOUR the one who is guilty of assuming! That was funny.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:18 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:

13Warner said:
Dukefan22:

what a moron. Your commenting about how I am talking about something without owning the game and how you hate it when people do that?

Well you just did that!!!!!!!!! I do own ESPN. So YOUR the one who is guilty of assuming! That was funny.

Right....

Dude if you own the game....Ask me one of the trivia questions "word for word"....From the trivia game in the crib...

I got 15000 points.......
Old 09-06-2003, 06:32 PM   #11
Joey Bats

y2dan's Arena

OVR: 6

Later. Enjoy ESPN.

IMO, ESPN doesn't come close to Madden. But then again, that's my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 07:00 PM   #12
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

13Warner said:
Dukefan22:

Ligthen up with the name calling Warner. First and only warning.

And whoever said the CPU never throws deep needs to actually play the game.

Old 09-06-2003, 08:51 PM   #13
Chr*stm*s *n M*rch!

Dukefan22's Arena

OVR: 9

Hey, thanks for the name calling, real mature. Anyways, why own the game if you are making fun of someone else own the game? Sounds like you wasted your money to me....
Old 09-06-2003, 09:34 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 8

I think I'm going to return Madden next week as well, which is really surprising as I usually keep three football games throughout the season. But ESPN is so good that I don't feel like I need a second NFL game, and NCAA is so good that I don't feel like I need a second EA-style game.

I like this year's Madden quite a bit, and in another year it might be my game of choice, but it just happened to be stacked up against the two best football games I have ever played.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:02 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:

Dude if you own the game....Ask me one of the trivia questions "word for word"....From the trivia game in the crib...

I cant. It says I have to earn it fitst. "Mini games must be unlocked to play". Would you like a zerox of my sales receipt to prove I own the game?

As for the name calling....I think someone calling me pathetic without the proper evidence is is just as bad. But if calling someone a "moron" in return for them calling me pathetic constitues ME receiving a "warning" from a power hungry moderator then I will play the game and be a nice little boy from now on...shheesshhh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 10:10 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think the BEST combination to have the best of both worlds is to OWN NCAA 2004 and ESPN. This way you get to enjoy both engines and still have distinctly different games plus 1 college and one pro.

BTW, Is this true that the CPU doesnt throw DEEP in ESPN?....Are you sure cause I thought that was one of the issues from NFL 2K3, wouldnt they have fixed that this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »