Home

"And Chris, he is definitely primed to be a performer to watch in this one"

This is a discussion on "And Chris, he is definitely primed to be a performer to watch in this one" within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: "And Chris, he is definitely primed to be a performer to watch in this one"

Again we'll see when the game comes out but I find the presentation stuff nice the first 10-20 times...then the rest of the year I skip through it.....which they'd done more with franchise mode instead (videos, highlights, newspapers, radio shows etc.).

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #10
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Again we'll see when the game comes out but I find the presentation stuff nice the first 10-20 times...then the rest of the year I skip through it.....which they'd done more with franchise mode instead (videos, highlights, newspapers, radio shows etc.).
They had their priorities right with Franchise Mode IMO. They can give us that stuff later. They added stuff that really matters this year as far as the fundamental elements of a great Franchise mode. Expanded rosters, cut days, free agent bidding, hot and cold streaks, DPP, IR that works right, ability to trade future draft picks, AI that adjust their gameplans based on personnel, etc...

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-13-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #11
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

When it comes to pregame commentary, I personally would love to see EA get rid of player specific quotes that get old after season one...

For example in Madden 11 they would talk about Mark Sanchez leading teh Jets to the playoffs last year as a rookie...Which sounds fine in year one but not in year 2 or 3...

I would love to see them add 50 or more generic quotes that would apply based on your player

Examples (you can replace teh QB/RB names

"Brady" is having a stellar season up to this point, putting up MVP like numbers

"Sanchez" is having a tough stretch over the past few games, lets see how he can bounce back

"Peterson" has been running all over the NFL for this season and today may be is toughest test yet

I feel like those would keep the game fresh and actually would want people to listen to the pregame instead of skipping it after a few times
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 11:33 AM   #12
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
When it comes to pregame commentary, I personally would love to see EA get rid of player specific quotes that get old after season one...

For example in Madden 11 they would talk about Mark Sanchez leading teh Jets to the playoffs last year as a rookie...Which sounds fine in year one but not in year 2 or 3...

I would love to see them add 50 or more generic quotes that would apply based on your player

"Brady" is having a stellar season up to this point, putting up MVP like numbers

"Sanchez" is having a tough stretch over the past few games, lets see how he can bounce back

"Peterson" has been running all over the NFL for this season and today may be is toughest test yet

I feel like those would keep the game fresh and actually would want people to listen to the pregame instead of skipping it after a few times
I agree, hopefully with the new commentary engine in Madden 13 that is what they will give us. If they are putting as much effort into the commentary as they did the camera angles and presentation this year, I think we will have some really great commentary next year.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Old 08-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #13
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31

With what I just said about next year's commentary being said,
I think that is kinda what they are doing this year with the DPP commentary, we have yet to see how it will be implemented with Franchise mode. I know there will be hot and cold streaks in Franchise Mode and I think they said Gus and Cris will be talking about them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »