Home

What game speed and threshold settings do you guys find best for the Madden 12 demo?

This is a discussion on What game speed and threshold settings do you guys find best for the Madden 12 demo? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What game speed and threshold settings do you guys find best for the Madden 12 de

I feel like slow and anything less than 40 is too slow. I mean the NFL isn't slow, it's just not as fast as the default speed on here. I felt like normal with 15 threshold felt right, I"ll try some of these others though.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-13-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #10
Rookie

Napstar22's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What game speed and threshold settings do you guys find best for the Madden 12 de

What is the default threshold?
Old 08-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napstar22
What is the default threshold?
Default is game speed normal, threshold 50

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #12
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm surprised that people play with the threshold so low. As much as people complain about speed being the deciding factor in ALL of their matchups, I thought people would crank it up.

The last two years, I've played with it on 100. I didn't really tinker with anything else so I got used to it.

Last night, I lowered it to about 50 just for the hell of it. MY, did Felix Jones come alive (was playing M11). I ate the defense up b/c I was finally getting around the edges. That said, I think I'm going to play between 50-75.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #13
MVP

phant030's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I'm surprised that people play with the threshold so low. As much as people complain about speed being the deciding factor in ALL of their matchups, I thought people would crank it up.
I've said this many times. Something they complained about, EA corrected to some degree, then they put it back the old way. They, also, complain about ppl not getting enough separation or ran down...these things are variable in real life but they want everything to be absolute.

Right now I'm on Slow gamespeed, 50 threshold...prolly wont mess with it until i get the game and realized what's my fault (playcalling, angles, turbo, fatigue) vs. speed being a bit too close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »