Home

Based on the New Madden videos

This is a discussion on Based on the New Madden videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Based on the New Madden videos

I am feeling lied too. i am referring to the eagles vs falcons and pitt vs baltimore games that have been posted.

the rosters are updated. yet...

even tho we were promised qb quick snaps would be fixed...we havent seen it. how can the rosters be updated already....but qb quick snaps not?

are they saving it for a day 1 patch? hardly makes sense since celebs already are getting copies and no one likes qb quick snaps...

so im just wondering. does anyone else see those vids and feel like quick snaps are still going to be in the game and not addressed like we were told they would??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Based on the New Madden videos

or does anyone have news on the quick snap issue?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

What exactly is this "quick snap" thing? I thought it was referring to how fast the AI QB hikes the ball so that you can't make any adjustments, but watching the Eagles Falcons video, it seems like there's plenty of time.

And another thing: How do you know they've updated the rosters and didn't just put Aso and some of the other Eagles on the team before they started the game?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Before he left, the former Executive Producer said this was fixed in the retail version.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

If they are planning to fix the quick snap issue it would definitely be in a patch. The game has gone gold and the final code has probably been locked for a month or so. Also fixing this issue wouldn't be something as simple as a roster update. They could do that in one day I would imagine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #6
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I am feeling lied too. i am referring to the eagles vs falcons and pitt vs baltimore games that have been posted.

even tho we were promised qb quick snaps would be fixed...we havent seen it. how can the rosters be updated already....but qb quick snaps not?

are they saving it for a day 1 patch? hardly makes sense since celebs already are getting copies and no one likes qb quick snaps...

so im just wondering. does anyone else see those vids and feel like quick snaps are still going to be in the game and not addressed like we were told they would??
Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other, FYI.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1

I am sure Snoop Dogg does not even know or care about quick snaps.

And that is not fixable in a roster update. That is a patch update and you cannot patch a game that is not out yet.

Last edited by Giants4Natic; 08-13-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't know the exact dates, but I know as far as these videos go, the PHI@ATL was from an earlier build than the BAL@PIT video, but the BAL@PIT video is not from the retail version of the game, it's close but not quite. Even the Pats@Eagles game that was Ustreamed yesterday they said wasn't the retail build but very close. I'm not expecting major changes from these builds to final, but I know the demo is from a build well before these videos were made.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »