Home

Multiplay Offline Franchise

This is a discussion on Multiplay Offline Franchise within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Multiplayer Offline Franchise

Do we know if the mechanics for playing a multiplayer offline franchise will be fixed this year? Last year you couldn't even save the franchise with two different profiles. Will we be able to successfully execute a two or three person franchise?

Also, is there any chance we will be able to play franchise games online, or export them and import the results after we play the game? Madden '99 had a spawn game feature, its time they bring this back.

Will we be able to share franchise files online like other games have done, and even what Madden has done in the past? It was Madden 2005 and 2006 that had the locker for Xbox and ps2 making it easy to share rosters, settings, and franchise files.

I realize with offseason stuff and the new free agent bidding, that it will always require users to be on the same console to use, but what about playing games. Why can't we share these files from the comfort of our own homes?

If these questions have been answered, I apologize and please direct me to where the information can be found, otherwise, what do you guys think? By the way, I used the search feature and I could not find what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Last edited by homeycool; 08-14-2011 at 12:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »