Home

Chicago Bears Field

This is a discussion on Chicago Bears Field within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Chicago Bears Field

Is there a way that they can fix the vertical lines in the field? Or is this pretty much the way it's gonna be until next year.

I couldn't remember if I actually saw them in real life before or not but I am watching the pre season game right now and they definitely are not there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Chicago Bears Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Is there a way that they can fix the vertical lines in the field? Or is this pretty much the way it's gonna be until next year.

I couldn't remember if I actually saw them in real life before or not but I am watching the pre season game right now and they definitely are not there.
May not be there because it's preseason

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 08-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
May not be there because it's preseason

The problem to me isn't that there is vertical lines, it's just that the lines are very distinct. If they make the lines a little harder to see, the field would look great.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #4
Pro

Polo Bandit's Arena

OVR: 7

If I remember right, City of Chicago isn't interested in letting EA use the license to the stadium in the game so it's inaccurate on purpose.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #5
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo Bandit
If I remember right, City of Chicago isn't interested in letting EA use the license to the stadium in the game so it's inaccurate on purpose.
They gave them the naming rights this year, that's one of the main reasons they chose the Bears for the demo. The stadium used to be inaccurate with different scoreboards and lights on each endzone. However, this year it's almost spot on, the only thing I have noticed that is just a little off is the scoreboard on the "Bears" endzone needs to move to the right just a little. I haven't found anything else inaccurate about it this year. Even the stadium shot in the pregame is spot on, with the highways, parking lots, surrounding structures, everything is in the right place.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-14-2011 at 11:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 03:44 AM   #6
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
They game them the naming rights this year, that's one of the main reasons they chose the Bears for the demo. The stadium used to be inaccurate with different scoreboards and lights on each endzone. However, this year it's almost spot on, the only thing I have noticed that is just a little off is the scoreboard on the "Bears" endzone needs to move to the right just a little. I haven't found anything else inaccurate about it this year. Even the stadium shot in the pregame is spot on, with the highways, parking lots, surrounding structures, everything is in the right place.
Your observation is right-on even the Metra tracks along with their repair shops which are across the Outer Drive is accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »