Home

hoping the draft classes aren't suped up like crazy again

This is a discussion on hoping the draft classes aren't suped up like crazy again within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2011, 04:44 PM   #9
Rookie

one5beast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: hoping the draft classes aren't suped up like crazy again

when you transfer ncaa draft into Madden are there going to be those late round gems? or everyone late in the draft just completely suck with F potentials? it would be cool if you get a guy in the 6th round with the ovrall low but potential high
Old 08-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

i love that you can pick good players late in offline franchise but in online during the draft the ratings are there for you to see the only thing you dont see is the potential rating basically the last couple rounds your just picking someone thats like a 50overall that will be cut as soon as the league advances
Old 08-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 25

[quote=Ny17Jets;2042726033]Quick Question, why hasnt madden put in the new draft class automatically. I understand you can get it from NCAA and it would take away their money but come on, thats bologna![/QUOTE

it has nothing to do with money. It is called the NCAA won't allow it. Just like technically you arent allowed to put real players names in the game. Their likeness is owned by the NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #12
Rookie

yeah the progression system is very screwed up even more so with online franchise cause your not going to get the stats you normally would esp on defense with tackles
Old 08-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I thought they hand made the draft classes again ala Head Coach. I thought I had read that.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #14
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I thought they hand made the draft classes again ala Head Coach. I thought I had read that.

Quote:

30 Brand New Draft Classes featuring Realistic Player Profiles

We created 30 brand new draft classes from scratch and added a new twist this year.

We’ve created player profiles (scrambling QB, 3-4 DE, power HB, speed WR) that are mixed in with the random guys so that you’ll find players that fit your offensive/defensive scheme and provide a more realistic experience.

Teams in the draft have a preference toward those players and will lean towards drafting them if they have the chance. That means the Raiders will draft a Speed WR if given the choice between him and a possession WR.

We’ve also randomized names and numbers this year so that you won’t recognize individual players each time you start a new franchise.
They did. This is from the Franchise blog, I'm going to use the handmade classes, but I know that a lot people here will use the NCAA classes, because they have to have real players.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #15
Rookie

thats gonna be fun for offline franchise i hope theyve done some similar things to online franchise draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
They did. This is from the Franchise blog, I'm going to use the handmade classes, but I know that a lot people here will use the NCAA classes, because they have to have real players.
I plan on using NCAA class for the first season, mainly so I can draft Luck.
But I plan on using Madden's class to see how it is improved

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »