Home

When will the contract be over with?

This is a discussion on When will the contract be over with? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
When will the contract be over with?

I can't wait until EA doesn't have the exclusive rights to football games. Competition is great for business markets. Take what Madden has done with the video game football franchise. It's basically the same crap every year. If Madden had some competition it would give EA incentive to improve their game so it will be the best in the market.

BTW this is NOT a troll post so please don't ban me for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: When will the contract be over with?

it's not the same game every year!!!!!!!
they change the number on the cover last year it was Madden 2010 and this year it's Madden 2011 ....now that alone is worth 60$ every year.

Also they always remove items from their games to provide a better slime stream lined version of the game.

Just think how clunky the game was years ago with all those different game modes and options to make your own stadium, jersey's etc.... with all those options to customize the game and the realistic game play.....boy that made for clunky football games.

So no it's never the same year in and year out.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Everyone complains about how they can't wait for Madden's exclusive license to be up so there can be competition and that competition will suddenly be better. What about 2K baseball? They have had, from what I've seen since I've never actually played The Show, stellar competition and have managed to put out a sub-standard baseball game for years.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

^^^^^^^^yeah man fell bad for 360 gamers about baseball.....As for this topic if i was you i would just move on i think you have maybe 3more years....And then the company would be so far behind it would take years to make 1...
Old 08-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

the contract will continue to be renewed, NFL makes ton of money from it, EA gets to make the only NFL title, why wouldnt they renew it, so much for that lawsuit as the contract was recently renewed in like the past 12 months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 05:28 PM   #6
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Actually, I trust this new dev team. They finally seem to be moving in the right direction, and they're developing the game over a 3 year span, which is TERRIFIC.

Now the games will actually build off each other and modes (hopefully) will stop being recycled like years past.

They just need to add a physics engine, because IMHO the day of animations is coming to an end. Animations are very limiting, yield repetitive outcomes and glitches, and the amount of work that would be needed to eliminate these issues would far exceed the amount of work to install a physics engine.

Once a physics engine is installed, they need only tweak areas of gameplay that need it, and add core game modes and presentation that would build on the entire NFL gaming experience.
Old 08-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #7

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

No one is getting banned, but we have been down this road a million times and it never ends well.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »