Home

Anyone play this way?

This is a discussion on Anyone play this way? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
Anyone play this way?

Does anyone play Madden while not using audibles and hot routes? Just pick your play and go???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone play this way?

Very rarely do I do offensive pre-snap adjustments. I might switch to a go route if I see a blitz coming and one-on-one coverage, but that's about it. I do shift the DL/LB/DB's a lot of Defense. It's more habit than anything now.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

I think the game becomes too easy even on all madden when doing all the pre-snap stuff. i think of it this way...if the computer does do it then I don't do it. I do believe the computer flips their plays at the LOS but I don't believe that's the only pre-snap adjustments they do??
Old 08-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftheavy
I think the game becomes too easy even on all madden when doing all the pre-snap stuff. i think of it this way...if the computer does do it then I don't do it. I do believe the computer flips their plays at the LOS but I don't believe that's the only pre-snap adjustments they do??

i could be wrong but I thought the computer did audible...especially if I altered my defense. I do all the pre snap stuff because that's football. IRL you don't just "run the play"...alot depends on the defense...in fact the play call in the huddle is just a guess at what the D "might do"....the QB's have to adjust at the line...that's what seperates the pros from college...being able to recognize things on the fly. I hope the game never gets so easy that I cant do this. Luckily I find all madden challenging and can make it a bit tougher.
I may limit one thing though. It seems slants and crosses are money...I could try not using them but then I find outroutes and corners almost impossible to complete on all madden anyway.
this was an issue with the last 2 years and now this year too. The pass D along the perimeter is real good...maybe too good....and the middle is soft as can be.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »