Home

Madden NFL 12 Offline Franchise Mode Q&A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Offline Franchise Mode Q&A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 12 Offline Franchise Mode Q&A

Guys,

I just want you to know...I understand the disappointment. I really do. In reality I made this Q&A to have every question ready to drop as SOON as I can, not to upset anyone. That said, I can't change the minds of those who don't want to go along with it, and I thank all of you for your good questions so far that I'm looking forward to sharing with you come August 26th.

Another reason I set this up early is because I live and breathe Offline Franchise mode. I want to be able to give the most in-depth answers to all of your questions, no matter what the topic. So, the excess time helps me be able to get some of the more complex topics covered instead of rushing, or even worse forgetting to answer someone.

Thank you again for your understanding.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #34
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Will teamsare CPU teams depth charts dynamic throughout the season reflecting overall or quality of play?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #35
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Can we start an offline franchise before the draft?
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 06:36 PM   #36
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Got another one for you...I've always thought league news was poorly implemented in Madden franchise modes. It was always hired to figure out who signed where, who got traded where, etc.

Is it better in Madden 12? Does anything pop up to tell you about a big trade, or at the very least, is the transactions page better streamlined in terms of giving gamers key information?
Old 08-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 3

Can we copy franchise files again like we used to be able too? i really want to play my offline franchise again with my buddy.

Thanks!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #38
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Wow congrats, that pizza looks awesome!

My questions relate to the roster management, progression and the general ratings.

Firstly, do the CPU teams make realistic roster moves?
Is there a relistic coaching carousel? (unlike in Madden 10 and 11 when Andy Reid would get fired a year into a new deal and becoming Cardinals coach...)
Do teams take on the coaches schematic philosophies when coaches move teams? So if Rex Ryan becomes Seahawks coach they move to 3-4?
If a player rated 75 overall at DE gets 16 sacks in a contract year, will he be re-signed to a mega deal, or at least have a Market in FA? In previous versions I'd see players like Alex Brown get consecutive 14 sack seasons only to be released and fester in the FA pool due to his average overall rating.

How do players progress? Does the new advertised progression system actually work?

Due to the jacked up attributes and overall ratings in this years Madden, is there an overpopulation of 80+ overall players and 90+ overall players in 2 to 3 years of franchise?
How does regression look? Do you still get random regression after excellent seasons? Or average seasons?

I'd ask about things like scouting and sim statistics, but I trust that will be covered by people who can be bothered to ask on such meaty topics lol

I will ask this though. What pizza did you get?
Old 08-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

JUst wanted to keep this thread alive. Appreciate the OP taking time t gather questions and put in the time to troubleshoot thru them to give us a definitive answer. HIs answers will be more in depth than someone who just got the game that day.
NCAA - Ohio State - NC State
Old 08-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #40
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm big in to offline franchise mode, too. I control all 32 teams, so my questions are:

1) How will Free Agency Bidding work with multiple users?

2) When do we have to import draft classes?

3) Is everything the same as far as relocating teams go?

4) If you hire a new head coach, will the playbooks change to the new coaches playbook?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer all of our questions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »