Home

As i suspected....DPP is a non factor.....

This is a discussion on As i suspected....DPP is a non factor..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
As i suspected....DPP is a non factor.....

Now in fairness we'll have to see what the actual retail version is like but my experience it just seems to be typical of the momentum shifts I've seen in madden all along. I'm seeing a lot of streakiness by both Qb's and the dpp stuff that pops up (Clay Mathews...big hitter....No)....is a joke....what the heck is that about....you mean suddenly mathews can't make a big hit, or Jennings is going to have the dropsies.....etc....I never understood what people were so excited about.....and i fear for franchise...."cold streaks"????? I can see a nightmare coming.

Now before I'm accused of bashing....I like the game so far overall. I think it looks a bit better and plays a bit better than last year....not a lot better but a bit. I like that the cpu seems tougher this year too.

And to the mods who will likely move this to the demo thread......the demo thread has become way to large...we need to have demo impressions of QB play, D play, O line play etc. It's impossible to read through all that and find what you want. Sorry in advance if you need to move this but that was my reasoning.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
Banned

IntellectualAssassin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: As i suspected....DPP is a non factor.....

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

Last edited by IntellectualAssassin; 08-17-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I actually think it works great, when Jay cutler is hot hes hot, when you get pressure on him he starts forcing throws, getting jumpy in the pocket. I missed some throws early with Rodgers I noticed he wasnt as accurate as he should be. I hit a few short passes he began to get his feel back. I completed some passes up the middle and Lance Briggs started playing back soft instead of coming up for the run. Ive noticed it.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I'd rather wait until the retail version before claiming the sky is falling.

Play now games are very small sample sizes compared to franchise games.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:18 AM   #5
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

As long as they make the "consistency" (or whatever the attribute is called) make a big difference in how much DPP effects each player, I'll be fine with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 02:32 AM   #6
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

OP, this observation could have went in the thread you already posted in discussing DPP in the Demo.

Found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lse-found.html

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »