Home

Online Franchise, what's in and what's out?

This is a discussion on Online Franchise, what's in and what's out? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #17
Rookie

JHolsinger's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online Franchise, what's in and what's out?

It was an in game feature to try and predict what type of play your opponent would run.

Practice and spectator mode are long overdue.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

i was reading the ign review and saw this
"The Online Franchise also got a makeover that gives players more options for contracts"

I did not get Madden last year, so did you have contracts in last years game? Any kind of salary cap?
Old 08-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #19
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eason24
i was reading the ign review and saw this
"The Online Franchise also got a makeover that gives players more options for contracts"

I did not get Madden last year, so did you have contracts in last years game? Any kind of salary cap?
they were not in Madden11, there were no contracts nor logical trades. you could disable Player-CPU trades to prevent lopsided trades, Free-agents were just magically signed.

the only way you lost players in M11 was to retirement.

from the mouth of EA,
Having avoided addressing the topic since EA Sports today finally admitted that Online Franchise has gotten absolutely no additions in Madden NFL 12.

"When it comes to the tight schedule of an annual development cycle, we have to make tough decisions, and it became apparent as we continued to work through our campaign that there was no way to deliver a deep, fully connected Online Franchise experience that you deserve this year. Therefore, there will be no additions to Online Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12."
Old 09-01-2011, 05:32 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys.. been searching the forums for an answer to my question and wonder if you could help me out...

if you have an online franchise can you have the ability to play a user vs user game offline like you can in NCAA? i know you couldnt last year but wondering if this is in this years game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »