Home

Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I agree about the penalties, but as far as becoming sim, Madden will be moving forward more than ever. Cam Weber the new GM of EA Football games as of Madden 13 is a hardcore sim football guy and former college QB. Madden 12 is just the tip of the iceberg with the Madden franchise becoming sim IMO. Madden 12's going to be a great game don't get it twisted.
You're entitled to your opinion, just as he is. And judging by your post history, not only here but on Madden 12 youtube videos as well, your posts/opinions are overly biased, cheerleading positive assumptions on Madden 12 constantly. You are entitled to do so, even though it may be irritating to some. Just because the above poster has a differing opinion from you, doesn't mean his opinion is somehow wrong.

*Attacking the poster's posts, not him personally.

Posted using the power of knowledge.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:02 PM   #114
Rookie

mazinkaiser's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

Sadly it still looks like if you're the defensive player you have minimal time to make adjustments if the other guy on offensive snaps quickly. I will probably pass this year even though the game play looks a lot better than last year.

Since I only play online I know a lot of dudes will be using the eagles and I will need to make several adjustments (spy, set DE to contain, and other coverage adjustments) on every down just to keep guys from abusing scrambling with vick all game long and there's no way I will be able to do what I want on D in the short amount of time that they are giving the defensive user this year.

This is my one and only real gripe and it's a deal breaker for me. If I played offline I could certainly live with it as I doubt that the cpu will abuse scrambling with vick and who knows what else with all their guys that are loaded with the only real attribute that counts in madden, SPEED.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »