Home

Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #25
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
LOOK AT HOW FAST THE GUYS MOVE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

WHAT A JOKE. SLIDERS BETTER BE AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE FRANCHISE OR ELSE IM NOT BUYING THIS!
dude...heads up I think your CAPLOCK is broke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Does anyone have any positives they saw in the video? I have an older computer and so it doesn't stream at a very high quality and so it's hard to tell how the animations and everything look. From what I could see in the replays though I thought the running animations looked better than the demo.

looks like the demo, the only difference i seen was cheerleaders, and commentary of course.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #27
Rookie

xpmar9x's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone notice how extremely quick linemen are? Near the half, Lofton got a pick and was chased down by an OL... chances that it happens in real life?

Also with the demo, i'll be going outside with Forte and Cullen Jenkins comes at me faster than I can run away. Since when is Cullen faster than Forte.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #28
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Seems the same as the demo. Nothing really stood out in the gameplay or stadium atmosphere that I didn't notice in the demo anyways.

One note tho, didn't they say they added stat banners to this game? I made a point to look for them as the game went on. I didn't see any in the first half except when the qbs took the field. The first banner I noticed was with about 1:30 to go in the 3rd, they mentioned the Falcons red zone stats.

I saw a total of 5 stat banners, not counting cut scenes of players after a score. There was 2 3rd conversion stats, 1 red zone stat, Dree Brees' game numbers and a qb comparision one. I'm not a presentation nut, but I do like seeing the stats pop up from time to time. I really thought there would be more than what I saw in the demo.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #29
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Seems the same as the demo. Nothing really stood out in the gameplay or stadium atmosphere that I didn't notice in the demo anyways.

One note tho, didn't they say they added stat banners to this game? I made a point to look for them as the game went on. I didn't see any in the first half except when the qbs took the field. The first banner I noticed was with about 1:30 to go in the 3rd, they mentioned the Falcons red zone stats.

I saw a total of 5 stat banners, not counting cut scenes of players after a score. There was 2 3rd conversion stats, 1 red zone stat, Dree Brees' game numbers and a qb comparision one. I'm not a presentation nut, but I do like seeing the stats pop up from time to time. I really thought there would be more than what I saw in the demo.
I'm not really sure if it's just because we aren't playing the game for ourselves or what, but based on these videos I would agree it seems about the same as the demo. However, everyone I have talked to that has the game and I mean with great enthusiasm has been ranting and raving about how great the retail version is and how it's a lot better than the demo.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #30
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

If this is retail.... maybe next year then.
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #31
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
7 days from now and you will be smiling from ear to ear... Retail version is so freaking good!
This is the kind of thing I am hearing everyone that has the game already say, so I'm just going to hold judgement until I actually play it. This was in reply to someone buying the Season Ticket preparing for next week.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-19-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #32
Pro

P21J's Arena

OVR: 12

After watching the direct feed game from EA with the Falcons and Eagles, I realized what was off (to me) in this video. There wasn't nearly as much dead space of silence in the Eagles video as those gaps in commentary were filled with arena music. Hopefully EA can possibly patch it so that the in game music plays more often after a play ends. I think it would definitely add to the ambiance of the game
MLB: New York Yankees
SOCCER: Real Madrid/ Man United

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »