Home

Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 12 Ustream retail version Saints@Falcons(recorded today)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm not really sure if it's just because we aren't playing the game for ourselves or what, but based on these videos I would agree it seems about the same as the demo. However, everyone I have talked to that has the game and I mean with great enthusiasm has been ranting and raving about how great the retail version is and how it's a lot better than the demo.
and how many people do you know who have the game?

is there a reason they haven't uploaded videos? or are they not into that type of thing.

how do u know they actually have the game....
Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
and how many people do you know who have the game?

is there a reason they haven't uploaded videos? or are they not into that type of thing.

how do u know they actually have the game....
I was gonna ask this too? I know the embargos up, so not sure who you could've talked to. I did ask someone, just to see if they'd answer me, and he said the "game vs demo is same. Very good."
Old 08-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #35
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
I was gonna ask this too? I know the embargos up, so not sure who you could've talked to. I did ask someone, just to see if they'd answer me, and he said the "game vs demo is same. Very good."
embargo ends next friday when season pass people can start downloading Madden 12.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure if retail vs. demo was the same, but sometimes things just FEEL better. Maybe you cannot put a finger on it, but the game just plays better to them. Not sure if this is the case, but I could understand it.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #37
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Meh, people, on this same site said NCAA 12 was so "awesome" we saw how that turned out. Point is this, some guys here are just blowing hot air and/or turning blind eyes to things because they are enrolled in some EA exclusive program.

The good news is some guys here have ideals that are aligned with mine. That is who I will be paying close attention to in the weeks after release.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #38
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Geez whatever happened to taking someone for their word. Here you guys go if you need a source, these are all GameChangers that I know on Twitter and these were all copied from each of their Twitter's. It took me a while to find these, but feel free to look them up yourself if you still doubt me.

CoreySA It is indeed much better than the demo. By leaps and bounds. I wish I could give detail as to why but I cannot I'm sorry. You'll be happy.

LuGer33
It does. I could list specific things I've noticed already but cant due to NDA - def different though

RedZoneD25 Dave S

Can't get enough of this game...retail is even better than the demo! #Madden12

Shopmaster Shopmaster

The final game is even better than the demo. All I can say. #madden12 #embargo #shuttingupnow

Jstein2469 Jake Stein

Yes, IMO. RT @jpdavis1982 @Jstein2469 A simple yes or no, I understand the embargo till 8/26 does the game feel different than the demo?

16 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply
Old 08-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #39
Rookie

CajunPunk's Arena

OVR: 3

At 1:17 did Gus record these lines with his Wal-Mart mic at home or something? At one point, it sounds like he blew into the mic when saying "always a difficult place to win."

I know everyone complains about the commentary, but it really does sounds amateurish. I remember QBC having more realistic, natural sounding commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYkk60JaKw

I do, however, like the player specific commentary on the players to watch banner.

Also, when have you ever heard a commentator say, "AND HE GOES THROUGH HIS PROGRESSION!" when a QB drops back to pass? Just odd.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #40
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Geez whatever happened to taking someone for their word. Here you guys go if you need a source, these are all GameChangers that I know on Twitter and these were all copied from each of their Twitter's. It took me a while to find these, but feel free to look them up yourself if you still doubt me.

CoreySA It is indeed much better than the demo. By leaps and bounds. I wish I could give detail as to why but I cannot I'm sorry. You'll be happy.

LuGer33
It does. I could list specific things I've noticed already but cant due to NDA - def different though

RedZoneD25 Dave S

Can't get enough of this game...retail is even better than the demo! #Madden12

Shopmaster Shopmaster

The final game is even better than the demo. All I can say. #madden12 #embargo #shuttingupnow

Jstein2469 Jake Stein

Yes, IMO. RT @jpdavis1982 @Jstein2469 A simple yes or no, I understand the embargo till 8/26 does the game feel different than the demo?

16 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply

Sorry, no offense to you. But with EA and their track record you have to expect people to be objective, you just have to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »