Home

I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help

This is a discussion on I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #33
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
And people like this wonder why they don't get taken seriously.
I love the comparisons people try to make. What I like is how their comparisons put them on the ignore list.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Enough said!!! Wait until release day to buy the retail version if you have an issue with what EA is offering.
I know. People are complaining about EA Season Ticket just to complain.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I know. People are complaining about EA Season Ticket just to complain.
The complaints have some reasoning behind them. They push back the release date for whatever reason and then turn around and say oh you can have the game early just pay us more for it. Doesn't make much sense in my mind but I'm not gonna complain because 3 days arent gonna kill me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #36
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
The complaints have some reasoning behind them. They push back the release date for whatever reason and then turn around and say oh you can have the game early just pay us more for it. Doesn't make much sense in my mind but I'm not gonna complain because 3 days arent gonna kill me.
You're right, it doesn't make much sense... to connect the two. If season ticket got you Madden on the original date I could see that, but it's not even close.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #37
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: I might get EA Season Ticket. I just have a few questions, hopefully someone can

On Friday...Can you play the game as soon as its done downloading (after 6:00pm) or do you need to wait until midnight...I have heard different things..

Thanks
Old 08-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #38
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
On Friday...Can you play the game as soon as its done downloading (after 6:00pm) or do you need to wait until midnight...I have heard different things..

Thanks
i believe its midnight because if u able to play it once it d/l's on friday that would be 4 days early and its only suppose be a 3 day early thing.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
Madden has always been released way too early .. Aug. 30th may even be a bit early, but it's way better than Aug 12th .. now less waiting for Week 1 Rosters, yet people still complain ..

There is no reason for people complaining .. Madden is NOT the only game you get with season ticket .. people need to get over it ..
Old 08-22-2011, 01:18 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkHigh33
Madden has always been released way too early .. Aug. 30th may even be a bit early, but it's way better than Aug 12th .. now less waiting for Week 1 Rosters, yet people still complain ..

There is no reason for people complaining .. Madden is NOT the only game you get with season ticket .. people need to get over it ..
The irony here is that the year it comes out later so they could have better day one rosters is the same year they add expanded rosters that can hold almost the whole preseason roster.

I don't think anyone knows exactly why the release date was pushed back. The whole argument about how they postponed the game and the make you pay to get it 3 days early is bogus. EA had Season ticket in the plans way before the delay. I'm not sure if people realize how far ahead these things are planned.

If you don't like it then don't buy it. I'm not getting it because madden is the only EA game I really get into and no madden DLC has ever been a must have in my eyes. To each his own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »