Home

Superstar Mode: RTG player nfl combine agents and draft day?

This is a discussion on Superstar Mode: RTG player nfl combine agents and draft day? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
Superstar Mode: RTG player nfl combine agents and draft day?

So i have heard everything so far that is new this year with Superstar mode..However im still concerned with a few things..

When importing our rtg player in superstar mode will there be any kind of benefits this year.. For example my player right now in ncaa football just won the heisman maxwell and walker..and he is on the 1st all american team..Will he be a 1st round draft prospect are will EA have my guy getting drafted in the 3rd 4th round at the highest..Doesnt seem right too me to go through an entire college career and not get rewarded for it..Otherwise there is not point in allowing us to import them..

Another issue..what about the nfl combine which is one of the most important events of a rookies life..well before he gets into the nfl..It doesnt sound like we will be having an authentic nfl combine are a combine all together..which i know for a fact most people were asking for this.

How about the draft day..what is that experience going to be like..Will we even know where we get drafted this time instead just finding out what team drafted us..Will we walk up to the stage(doubt it) will we actually see a stage are just anything?

And what about our agents that we have to hire..Seriously they had this before and now we dont..so we just go throughout our careers without an agent?

but yet the biggest thing we get is an xp system where we can upgrade our player too our liking..yea this is pretty revolutionary and is definatly what i pictured this mode being 5 years ago......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Superstar Mode: RTG player nfl combine agents and draft day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
So i have heard everything so far that is new this year with Superstar mode..However im still concerned with a few things..

When importing our rtg player in superstar mode will there be any kind of benefits this year.. For example my player right now inm ncaa football just won the heisman maxwell and walker..and he is on the 1st all american team..Will he be a 1st round draft prospect are will EA have my guy getting drafted in the 3rd 4th round at the highest..Doesnt seem right too me to go through an entire college career and not get rewarded for it..Otherwise there is not point in allowing us to import them..

Another issue..what about the nfl combine which is one of the most important events of a rookies life..well before he gets into the nfl..It doesnt sound like we will be having an authentic nfl combine are a combine all together..which i know for a fact most peopl were asking for this.

How about the draft day..what is that experience going to be like..Will we even know where we get drafted this time instead just finding out what team drafted us..Will we walk up to the stage(doubt it) will we actually see a stage are just anything?

And what about our agents that we have to hire..Seriously they had this before and now we dont..so we just go throughout our careers without an agent?

but yet the biggest thing we get is an xp system where we can upragde our player too our liking..yea this is pretty revolutionary and is definatly what i pictured this mode being 5 years ago......
I think we will get drafted no higher than 3rd round. They should just allow us to get drafted at least in the 2012 year so we dont change current draft. IT will force me to walk-on.
I think it will be similar to previous years. It wasnt stated in the blogs.
I dont think we will have agents.
I really like the XP system more than in RTG. I just hope it isnt so quick to progress. The ability to manually boost specific ratings is great. Relying on progression was painful.
If we have pre-game intros and Commentary option it would add more depth in-game. I really like the Coordinator Audio with Hundreds of position-specific audio. I believe that we have the ability to edit #s in our players info. I hope they we have Player Portrait instead of a Sihoulette.
I wonder how players will look in SS since Madden has different player models?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »