Home

Draft classes

This is a discussion on Draft classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Draft classes

Ok, Ive seen differing opinions on this and Im wondering what the real story is. I had classes saved, uploaded them and the real players werent there anymore. Im wondering if this is a glitch, or how it actually works. Im seeing things out there about saving at a certain point during the offseason during NCAA but not saving during other points. Im just trying to figure out how (if possible) to get the accurate classes with the accurate names in the game. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Draft classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowbysfn22
Ok, Ive seen differing opinions on this and Im wondering what the real story is. I had classes saved, uploaded them and the real players werent there anymore. Im wondering if this is a glitch, or how it actually works. Im seeing things out there about saving at a certain point during the offseason during NCAA but not saving during other points. Im just trying to figure out how (if possible) to get the accurate classes with the accurate names in the game. Thanks
When prompted to save draft class in NCAA select no. Move on to players leaving and then move forward and when prompted to save draft class select yes.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the response. Just one more questions, does the second prompt come directly after the players leaving screen or is it further into the off seasons steps?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
When prompted to save draft class in NCAA select no. Move on to players leaving and then move forward and when prompted to save draft class select yes.
I'm not getting the second prompt
Old 09-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Thanks for the response. Just one more questions, does the second prompt come directly after the players leaving screen or is it further into the off seasons steps?
It comes after players leaving
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Im only getting one prompt to save. It comes after the players leaving stage. Am I missing something?
Old 09-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #7
Rookie

St. Francisco's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Im only getting one prompt to save. It comes after the players leaving stage. Am I missing something?
That is the correct prompt, save your draft class there.

For some players (including me), I am prompted to save my draft class at the end of the bowl season. Selecting yes here will result in a glitched draft class.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Francisco
That is the correct prompt, save your draft class there.

For some players (including me), I am prompted to save my draft class at the end of the bowl season. Selecting yes here will result in a glitched draft class.
Oh, okay, never seen that one...seems like an odd time to save them as players still havent declared or been swayed to stay or leave

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »