Home

So who's impoirting their RTG from NCAA 12?

This is a discussion on So who's impoirting their RTG from NCAA 12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
Rookie

xxDHAINESxx's Arena

OVR: 0
So who's impoirting their RTG from NCAA 12?

I most definately will be, if my freezing problems with both the game itself and my RRoD problems dont throw that plan aside for an extended period of time. I have 3 RTG, cant wait to see who drafts me,

BTW, theyre all named after me,

First one is a QB, 6'3 218 lbs from canton, ohio, commited to alabama, am currently in my sophomore season, won the national championship in a blowout over boise state 48-17. He will be leaving after his junior season, though it seems like he should be leaving after this one, he reminds me of peyton vick, or michael manning, you get it

Second is a MLB, 6'2 245 lbs from akron, ohio, commited to ohio state, in the middle of my freshman season, have a ton of tackles (as expected), and am just wrecking havoc on opposing offenses, mainly in the running game. we're 6-0 atm, after huge wins over miami, michigan state, and nebraska. only allowed 14 points all year, lookin like its gonna be a good season. pryor is at QB btw lol. he resembles jon beason

My third and final one is a WR, 6'4 232 lbs from fort lauderdale, florida, commited to texas. started out slow, but exploded against oklahoma, even though we still lost. i think we're 4-2 at the moment, #24 in the country, with a tough stretch of games coming up. He kinds of resembles andre johnson.

Hopefully if i can fix my xbox, i'll be able to finish all of them by release day, though i will probably get to a point where i just play in big games and practices.

so i really wanna know some things about you guys and your RTG characters, where you go to college, highlights of your career, and where you would like to see yourself end up in the nfl
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: So who's impoirting their RTG from NCAA 12?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=498587
Old 08-22-2011, 06:58 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: So who's impoirting their RTG from NCAA 12?

I wont be, I can't play this mode in any other game after playing nba 2k, and i hate basketball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »