Home

Chicago Bears Madden 12

This is a discussion on Chicago Bears Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #65
Rookie

Rex Appeal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Chicago Bears Madden 12

Bears fans are nuts... maybe even delusional at times, but I think most of us have an idea of where we sit.. We are NOT the best team in the NFC! There are alot of area's of the team that need to be improved..

But we are also a team that has realistic shot to make some noise- a team that most teams would rather not face.

I seriously doubt the Bears are the most hated team in the league lol.. But the dude in charge of player ratings loves to hate, year in and year out. haha

GO BEARS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #66
Rookie

unBEARable's Arena

OVR: 0

Bears are overrated, Chris Williams an 84? You having a laugh.

We ain't winning no superbowl with our OL.

Close the thread.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #67
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The league is about what have you done for me lately. Good, he was a good during the regular season, but came up short and fell apart in a home game in the NFC Championship against a rival team.

If the Packers lost, do you think Packer fans would use the injury excuse card as means to say they had a good year, but not a great year. 15 players on IR at the SB game.
OK, I know this discussion is about the Bears' ratings in Madden. So, this vein of the discussion is better suited in the other forum. I'll just stay on topic and say that the Bears performed well enough last year to justify a decent rating. You can disagree with that if you wish. It's all subjective. But onfield performance has to account for something. End of story.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Then you're reading skills suck dude. If there is one common thread coming from the Bear fans is that the team has done enough to garner some respect for what they accomplished. *ONE* guy says Peppers best ever and *ONE* guy says Cutler is elite and you generalize that to fanbase?!? OK. I'm sure there's one Raider fan out there somewhere that thinks Al Davis is still sane, that Heyward-Bey is a great receiver, and that Jamarcus Russell is a hard worker. So, I'll just go ahead and assume that Raider fans in general are just as delusional. Fair enough?
No, there aren't any Raiders fans that really think that. The Bears were the 08' Miami Dolphins of 2010-11 and this upcoming season will prove that.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:41 PM   #69
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich7sena
No, there aren't any Raiders fans that really think that. The Bears were the 08' Miami Dolphins of 2010-11 and this upcoming season will prove that.
And since I'm pretty sure you don't know every Raider fan, I'll call that statement totally unsubstantiated and move on.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #70
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
OK, I know this discussion is about the Bears' ratings in Madden. So, this vein of the discussion is better suited in the other forum. I'll just stay on topic and say that the Bears performed well enough last year to justify a decent rating. You can disagree with that if you wish. It's all subjective. But onfield performance has to account for something. End of story.
You are correct, it's a Bears thread, but you can compare other teams ratings with the Bears.

I feel the Bears rating of 85 is very justified compared to the Packers 92, don't you agree?
Old 08-24-2011, 01:48 PM   #71
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

Quote:
He did qualify his statement though dude. Come on. And a case can be made for Deacon Jones over both of those dudes, but Reggie White was the man.
Quote:
People read things differently.

What I read out of that statement is after watching Peppers play the whole year, he was the best DE the game has ever seen.

One year vs a career with the other all-time greats.

That's not a very good qualifying statement to me.
That was exactly what I got out of his statement as well, that Peppers was the best DE the game has ever seen.

Regardless what he meant by it, he definatley did not qualify his statement IMO. Peppers is an excellent player, no disputing that. I just thought it was ironic that in the same post he first says that Bears fans are not blind, then says that Peppers is the best DE the game has ever seen LOL.

For the record, I think the Bears are a good team and Cutler is an above average QB. IMO some of the posters in this thread greatly over rated both, as well as some under rated both as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #72
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

Quote:
You are correct, it's a Bears thread, but you can compare other teams ratings with the Bears.

I feel the Bears rating of 85 is very justified compared to the Packers 92, don't you agree?
As someone who is neither a fan of the Packers or Bears, IMO I think an 85 rating for Chicago and a 92 rating for Green Bay seem very reasonable.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »