Home

Fight for fumble in M12?

This is a discussion on Fight for fumble in M12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Fight for fumble in M12?

AGREEED. FFF was terrible
Old 08-21-2011, 11:23 PM   #10
Rookie

sars973's Arena

OVR: 0

Fight for the fumble was one of the worst things they ever put in madden. It was simply annoying. If it's not in madden 12, I'll be very happy. If it is I'll just set it so the ai does it.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

The button mashing was bad, but I liked seeing the animation. I don't care it was the same one being played it's the fact that they tried to add something.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

God, I hope not......besides the execution of it....I never won a FFF, I feared breaking the controlling I mashed so hard, and I ended up turning it off (then I actually won a few). I'd like an ANIMATION of guys fighting for a fumble.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 08-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

The funny thing was it was a pretty highlighted addition to the game the first year (might of actually been a back of the box feature) and two years later it is gone (if that is the case this year). I didn't mind the animation 9wished there were different ones though) so much, but I pretty much played with off and let fate take its course
Old 08-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #14
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I always turned this feature to auto.

One thing I noticed was that you could always tell who was going to win the fumble in auto mode based on which player was laying in a certain position during the cut scene.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:40 AM   #15
Rookie

BlackJackRabbit's Arena

OVR: 5

Fight for the fumble is gone. It was one of the many gimmicks that was poorly implemented by EA. I'm all for fumble pile ups, but if every singe pile up has the exact same sequence where the fight for the fumble starts and then a player jumps on the pile and slides off, which was the same in Madden 10 & 11, then EA is better off taking it out.

It was just another one of those gimmicks that EA has put in only to take out. It's because of things like FFF that Madden is behind all the other sports titles.

FFF was a back of the box feature. That was the problem with this generation. Most of the feature were strictly back of the box features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

This scares me a little bit. While the animation may get old, it kept the game from having too many scoops and scores. The pile-up animation added a it of drama.

I haven't seen very many fumbles in the demo, but do you guys think there will be too many scoop and scores now? Too many defensive TD's ruined the authenticity of NCAA football over the years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »