Home

I will admit it getting the EA Pass on Friday

This is a discussion on I will admit it getting the EA Pass on Friday within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #65
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Does anyone know if the roster update will be available on friday??? Kinda would stink if we can get the game early but the rosters are old.....Alot of players moved and starting a franchise early would not be possible (unless you play with guys on the wrong teams). Would love to know about this from someone from EA.
I think it's out. There was that Ustream video of saint/falcons, I noticed that Sproles was on the saints. Could've been done by the user but it is out there.

Sent from RedskinNation.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 10:52 AM   #66
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: I will admit it getting the EA Pass on Friday

I think it's good that you guys are all coming out of the closet. It takes courage to admit that your a Season Pass Member.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"
PS4: Nothing currently
Old 08-23-2011, 11:08 AM   #67
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I think it's good that you guys are all coming out of the closet. It takes courage to admit that your a Season Pass Member.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"
It's easier than sitting on Ebay or in my case driving all over central MD looking for the game. Go look at the NCAA thread. Guys were seriously getting an ebay sellers facebook page and sending him messages about where their game was. It got crazy, and that was for NCAA. I can only imagine the mass hysteria for Madden. So now I can sit back knowing that on Friday at 6 PM i can start to DL the demo and by the time I finish dinner and clean up the kitchen I will be able to play some madden.

But for me it's the chance to play with FIFA and NHL early that was the real selling point. Those are games that I don't buy yearly and getting to see if they work and can hold my interest is why it's a good deal for me. It will also pay dividends next year with NCAA which is no longer a Day 1 purchase for me.

So for me this does more to potentially save me money down the road, on money spent or not spent on games that I'm not as fanatical about as I am with football.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 08-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 5

I bought mine but it is not attached to my EA personna. I guess they have not activated it just yet?

PS3
Old 08-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #69
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyg92fan
Nope.. Not worth it.. It's going to be a Rental first for me.. I will see if its worth buying, if not i'll pass like i have for the past 2 years..
From what I've heard from the GameChangers I know that have it already, you will end up buying it.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:20 AM   #70
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I think it's out. There was that Ustream video of saint/falcons, I noticed that Sproles was on the saints. Could've been done by the user but it is out there.

Sent from RedskinNation.
The roster update is not out yet, Donny Moore talked about it yesterday in his chat with SportsNation. He said they plan to have it out by Friday morning and he said that there have been over 2,000 roster moves since the game has shipped. He also said Tiki Barber will be in the game as a free agent. Back to the topic, Season Ticket buyers will have the updated rosters ready to go once they download the game. Also if you get Season Ticket you don't have to do any kind of a trial or anything with online pass, you will have full access to all online features, except for MUT.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #71
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
The roster update is not out yet, Donny Moore talked about it yesterday in his chat with SportsNation. He said they plan to have it out by Friday morning and he said that there have been over 2,000 roster moves since the game has shipped. He also said Tiki Barber will be in the game as a free agent. Back to the topic, Season Ticket buyers will have the updated rosters ready to go once they download the game. Also if you get Season Ticket you don't have to do any kind of a trial or anything with online pass, you will have full access to all online features, except for MUT.
Awesome. Looks like I'll be able to start my franchise this weekend!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 11:44 AM   #72
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Where is it posted that you can only download Madden '12 at 6pm, but can't start playing it until 12am Saturday? I can't find it and even if I did, would just adjust my core clock. Can I please get a thumbs up? Thank you...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »