Home

Acceleration Edit: Attribute Edit That Works

This is a discussion on Acceleration Edit: Attribute Edit That Works within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #9
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Acceleration Edit: Attribute Edit That Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay19
Why disrespect another mans work? (versuz2). sounds like a little jealousy.
Actually I AM IN LOVE with the guys madden 11 sliders they are in my opinion the best ones created for madden 11.

I just don't wanna make a video that holds your hand every step of the way to try and understand the games engine. Visuals are great but if the logic cant be explained on paper you got no blue print.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:09 PM   #10
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i wish you would do these edits on ncaa 11 or 12 where its easy to share rosters, like you did on nba live....

but i'll test it

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 08-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #11
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
is this a proven thing for M12?.....or M11?
Proven for madden 11, assumed by the demo for 12.

In regards to madden12 . this whole edit is an attempt to understand the game engine more and figure out why animations play out the way they do.

madden 12 demo play very similar to the engine we all know witha few key 'new' animations sets. the suction is pretty much a value edit that EA themselves said it was since they said that the game engine now waits for the player to make contact so it's a timing thing the same way accelleration is and now strength from what i'm finding out.

This is all a test for madden 12 though. Madden 11 can be made to play as good as madden 12 first if this is truely the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cool, sorry for any hostility lol. But this interesting about the ACC/SPD
Old 08-22-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
i wish you would do these edits on ncaa 11 or 12 where its easy to share rosters, like you did on nba live....

but i'll test it

I'm looking into hex editing as well now carnalnirvana. If i can flip thes egame the way ratesports did. then I might be on to something that can input this logic more quickly. NCAA 12 is just as an important game as madden is.

In fact i was going to recreate the entire NFl which i by creating all jerseys for 32 teams in teambuilder and stadiums and was well on my way creating the rosters and then found out the limit for having teambulder teams in dynasty was only 12.

Ratesports edit was going to be similar to what i was going to do. create a 32 dynasties at my expense with slots and make them public for every team with a specific conference that went with 32 teams etc etc. BUT the limitation made it pointless at leats with the brilliant ratesports edit you could play with at least 24...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:18 PM   #14
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay19
Cool, sorry for any hostility lol. But this interesting about the ACC/SPD
Nah none taken my friend.
versuz has a youtube following. he doesn't go on forums or do stuff for any real community i think, if he did he'd represent for us loyal out in the community. Me and playmakers have been doing this thing for awhile before youtube made it easy for you to just "talk" about editing...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
Rbk
Rookie

Rbk's Arena

OVR: 5

I actually don't think the two are related. I mean I relate quickness to acceleration and top speed to well...top speed.

Ted Ginn is fast, but his acceleration in real life is ****. Then you have guys that go from 0-60 in a split second but aren't going to win a footrace.

Devine Bess is way more quick than fast -- initial burst and coming off a cut he gets going - but his top speed isnt a burner.

Just using those 2 as examples:
Ginn's speed > acceleration
Bess acceleration > speed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbk
I actually don't think the two are related. I mean I relate quickness to acceleration and top speed to well...top speed.

Ted Ginn is fast, but his acceleration in real life is ****. Then you have guys that go from 0-60 in a split second but aren't going to win a footrace.

Devine Bess is way more quick than fast -- initial burst and coming off a cut he gets going - but his top speed isnt a burner.

Just using those 2 as examples:
Ginn's speed > acceleration
Bess acceleration > speed
speed & acceleration cant be compared...Donny Moore said accel is how fast u get to "your speed rating"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »