Home

Favorite Player: Real life vs. Madden

This is a discussion on Favorite Player: Real life vs. Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Favorite Player: Real life vs. Madden

Like the title says. Who is your favorite player I'm real life and then who is your favorite Madden player. My favorite player in real life is Drew Brees because I'm a Saints fan and love the kind of leader he is, and my favorite player in Madden is Suh because I like playing the defensive tackle position some and he always plays really well for me.

Last edited by Ketzicorn; 08-24-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Bafana's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Favorite Player: Real life vs. Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketzicorn
Like the title says. Who is your favorite player I'm real life and then who is your favorite Madden player. My favorite player in real life is Drew Brees because I'm a Saints fan and love the kind of leader he is, and my favorite player in Madden is Suh because I like playing the definsive tackle position some and he always plays really well for me.
Real life - Larry Fitzgerald.
Madden - Charles Woodson.

Follow me @NckWalker
Old 08-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah the Steelers have too many good players to choose from and I like Larry Fitzgerald a lot too(he does so much with so little talent around him).
Old 08-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #4
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

real life:P manning
madden: Bardy i love giving him that 1 glove and i like his throwing motion

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 08-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Troy Polamalu IRL and hopefully he is more accurately reflected in Madden this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Real life: Tony Romo
Madden: Demarcus Ware

Demarcus Ware is a straight beast in Madden and rightfully so. He constantly beats double teams to get to the QB in real life. In Madden people don't tend to try and give any help to his side so he just consistantly causes havoc in my opponents backfield.

98/Ovr 86/Spd 97/Acc 90/Str 88/Agl 91/Awr 88 /Tkl 93/Stm 90/Tgh 99/Pmv 97/Fmv 95/Bsr 99/Pur 89/Prc
Old 08-24-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
Real life: Tony Romo
Madden: Demarcus Ware

Demarcus Ware is a straight beast in Madden and rightfully so. He constantly beats double teams to get to the QB in real life. In Madden people don't tend to try and give any help to his side so he just consistantly causes havoc in my opponents backfield.

98/Ovr 86/Spd 97/Acc 90/Str 88/Agl 91/Awr 88 /Tkl 93/Stm 90/Tgh 99/Pmv 97/Fmv 95/Bsr 99/Pur 89/Prc
Not like you could double him even if you wanted to.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
Not like you could double him even if you wanted to.
People can leave TE back to block and motion him over to Wares side. But the most effect means to double team in madden is to leave your HB/FB back to block and sliding him over to help on ware. What I would like to see in madden though is the ability to set up matchups in the menu screen. Like beable to select Ware and place a double team on him to try and slow down his pass rush. Now that would be true to the game. What team goes to play Dallas without a gameplan for Ware?

Edit: That would seriously be a great idea and easy to pit into the game. Might take a lil tweaking but I don't see the downside to this. Peopl would start to get very creative on defense to try and negate that double team. I would love for madden to just TRY and stop me with D-Ware! Lol sounds like fun and would deffinately open things up on the other side to help out the lesser linebackers get pressure.

Last edited by Dwaresacksqb; 08-24-2011 at 12:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »