Home

Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Gameplay - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Gameplay - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39
Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Gameplay - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This thread will be used for GAMEPLAY impressions and discussions from those members with the game. This includes any and all on the field impressions.

As a reminder, this is not a thread for general questions or discussion. The only posts that should be in this thread are posts from those members with the game.

ANY OTHER POSTS WILL BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE. This means you are able to to be banned just by posting a question in this thread.

Stop here. Read the above bolded line again.

Confirmed to have game: PaPZ187, millerboy814, FlightWhite, Rdogg1026, fatleg3, jmurphy31, Nightz, PaPZ187, TexasFan2005

Last edited by TheMatrix31; 08-25-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #2
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Did they deliver the commentary with your game? Just kidding, no problems here Aggies7. Thats weird, what system?
Sorry man wrong forum. Jumped gun I reposted in Q&A forum. Move conversation there. Thanks.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Gameplay - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

Just played a quick game Me/Cowboys vs Eagles and right off I can say Vick runs often. I played on default Pro just for kicks and as I built my lead the Eagles started going deep often.

Loving the animations especially the running game. No penalties and the I did up PI to 90.

Graphically the game looks really good as expected. Gonna bump to All Pro and lower the gamespeed to slow
Old 08-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #4
Banned

Rdogg1026's Arena

OVR: 8

You hear the Jets home crowd scream J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS after each Sack.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Playing Cboys vs Panthers on All Pro and I'm a little concerned that Cam has taken off 4 straight times on me. Hell thats more than Vick did. Lol
As soon as the pocket collapses hes gone but I'm wondering is he taking off to soon?

Playing in light rain and midway through the 2nd qtr these guys are filthy. Mud all over the uniforms as will as all over there arms. EA did a helluva job on dirty unis thats for sure.

Something seems off. Cam has taken off like 7 straight plays now. Seems kinda odd to me.

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 08-25-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

Ok I have tried twice in Franchise Mode to upload NCAA Rosters and both times when I go to scouting my player from NCAA are not there. No Andrew Luck to scout.

Maybe I am doing something wrong but it asks if I want to import draft roster and then doesn't show any of the players from my roster upload. I will sim season and see if they show up in draft.

Edit: For starters it took me 10 mins to sim the whole season. Here are results.

Steelers beat Seahawks in Super Bowl

MVP: Drew Brees
OROY: Christian Ponder
DROY: Prince Amukamara

I will say a lot of off season options.

Did see Packers fired Capers in off season.

I dimmed most of off season to get to scouting combine and draft. I couldn't do anything in scouting combine because I guess while simming I didn't scout any players.

I got to pro days and once again couldn't do anything probably because I didn't scout any players during season. Just says no scouts when I try to perform task.

Also said no data available during individual workouts. Once again probably due to simming and not scouting during season.

And FINALLY got to draft. And no players from my imported class are in the draft. I have no answer as to why.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

Last edited by Aggies7; 08-25-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

Once again thread is for impressions only please keep comments out and keep questions in Q&A thread. Thanks.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Something that really stands out for me in the 3 games that I have played is the lack of suction when making a tackle. You really have to make the tackle as well as the cpu.

Online if you run into someone who is really sick on Stick control. Watchout

Currently playing the Cboys vs the Jets and the jets D just swarms as expected. Some of the WR/DB battles are a thing of beauty when looking at a replay

Not sure if this was in Madden 11 but the WR running bad routes/ at least that what it seems like the QB/WR are not on the same page. Had a play were Romo had his ft set and Bryant ran a post and the pass just went way off the mark and was picked as if Bryant ran the wrong route. Romo wasnt pressured at all.

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 08-25-2011 at 02:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »