Home

Madden 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #921
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
REally?? Where is this option at cuz I don't see it?
Still waiting on my pre-order, so someone who has the game can say if it's different now, but for 11 it was Settings>Franchise Options. On the lower left of the screen is an icon for the active team, and on PS3 it's R1 to change the active team. So you go to Settings>Franchise Options and select which you want set to CPU or HUM, then back out, change teams with R1, and go back into Franchise Options for the next team. Repeat until you've set all the teams the way you want them.

Except for FA and the draft, you can still manually do things that are set to CPU, so for example you can still tweak other teams' depth charts or force a team to re-sign a particular player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #922
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just got the game (not super impressed). I really want to use the gameflow option. I played a quick 5 min quarters game as the Giants using gameflow. Bradshaw ran every play for the entire 1st half. Jacobs only came in when Bradshaw got hurt.

How do you fix this? Shouldn't gameflow know to sub Bradshaw/Jacobs on its own? Do I have to manually sub them in/out? Doesn't that ruin the entire gameflow idea?

Nit
Old 09-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #923
Rookie

Does anyone have the PS2 version? I'm curious if they've made any significant changes to that since 08? Or has it just been a roster/uni update for the last few years?

I was hoping they would have based the current gens franchise mode after that but added the future draft picks, expanded rosters and tweaked the AI to not be dumb.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #924
Pro

OVR: 11

Did I really just see in the OS Video review of Madden 12, where an offensive lineman gets put on his back only to spring back up to continue blocking? Seriously? And the reviewer also said that suction blocking isn't completely gone?

Tell me that's all made up!!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #925
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Did they get rid of DLC's this year? I had a player lost for the season and i noticed there's no prompt to buy the DLC to heal him.

Weird if EA took out a money-maker.
It might come out later. Not sure.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #926
Rookie

OVR: 0

will you be able to purchase the franchise aceleraters from the madden shop for madden 12. they are not in the game add on section in the game marketplace for xbox live.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #927
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is there anywhere that has a guide as to what difference setting the cost of programs, parking, etc, sales in your franchise has upon your team, etc.

Or is it just a trivial quirk of the game that was added, and the money gained from it not significant in franchise?

Last edited by The_Beastmaster; 09-02-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #928
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Beastmaster
Is there anywhere that has a guide as to what difference setting the cost of programs, parking, etc, sales in your franchise has upon your team, etc.

Or is it just a trivial quirk of the game that was added, and the money gained from it not significant in franchise?
Didn't they remove all of that stuff about 5 years ago?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »