Home

Madden 12 Passing Stats: WACK!!

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Passing Stats: WACK!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 12 Passing Stats: WACK!!

they usually patch these things up to correct sim stats but fixing one thing completely breaks another. it's always been that way. For the most part, the sim stats are fine. they're engine apparently isn't capable of getting everything accurate so quite frankly, if it means that fixing these passing % breaks sack numbers, rushing totals, etc (since pretty much everything else looks pretty decent right now), then i'd prefer these.

I didn't buy '11 so I can't speak for that, but when they patched fixes for '10, they completely broke the rushing stats when everyone would go off for 2300 yds. Everyone wanted a patch for the wonky sim stats in '10 and we got it, except that the sim stats got screwed up even more because they fixed something else.

Last edited by kodawg9; 09-09-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 05:24 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

madden 11 had the same problem and they didnt fix it for madden 12? thats just lazy, how hard is it to give us accurate sim stats... at least nba 2k fixed their sim stats engine.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:28 AM   #67
Banned

Not only is accuracy horrible, but half the QBs in my franchise only get around 1800 passing yards, IF THAT.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:55 PM   #68
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Yep Drew Brees sits at 59% right now in week 6. 5 TD 4 INT. That's another thing - the TD:INT ratio is absolutely messed up. Charlie Whitehurst can be 6-1, but Sam Bradford is 2-4? Brees is 5-4? How does that make ANY sense? It's bad enough the AI can't quarterback for crap when playing the game, but for the sim stats to be messed up too, that really sucks.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #69
Rookie

bumpbumpbumpbumpbump.......im sick of this issue.
keep complaining, maybe there is some off chance EA will fix this...
Old 10-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #70
Pro

I've encountered the same thing. I've played one season and the leader in completion percentage was at 60%. The best guys (Manning, Brady, Brees) were at like 59% or 60%. Most QBs threw for around 55% to 58%. Not realistic.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #71
Rookie

its complete insanity. Im not even that picky when it comes to stats but is Brady is completing 55% at the end of the year? I don't think you could get any more unrealistic than that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #72
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Hopefully if they increase completion percentage it doesn't result in every qb has 4000 plus passing yards. Also in regards to passing, there needs to be a bug fix for various defensive players with td passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »