Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2011, 09:52 AM   #17
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This is not the place to complain. If you are having the same bug as someone else, use the THANK button on the bottom right hand corner of the post to show that you are also facing the same problem.

THE ONLY POSTS IN THIS THREAD THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE IN THEM ARE QUESTIONS FROM THE MADDEN DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

If anyone with a developer username (designated as purple) asks you a question, please answer it as soon as you can.

Use the template below:

Whats the bug?

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Do you have video or pictures?
Let me iterate this to all of you. Most of you have seen how it works in the NCAA Bugs & Glitches Thread. There are no more excuses for not following the rules.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 08-27-2011, 12:04 PM   #18
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Whats the bug?: EA sports track plays over team songs. My example buffalo bills shout

What game mode did you experience this in? Play now/Franchise

How did you trigger it? After the Bills kick a PAT

Can this be replicated? Yes after every PAT

Do you have video or pictures? No.

Very annoying to hear two songs at same time.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Whats the bug?: Buffalo Bills Rookie LB Kelvin Sheppard is refferred to as 49ers RB Kendal Hunter

What game mode did you experience this in? Play now/Franchise

How did you trigger it? Every time Sheppard Made a tackle

Can this be replicated? Yes every time he made a tackle

Do you have video or pictures? No.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #20
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Whats the bug? Can't ever get int he correct OTP lobby with teammates. Almost like a shell game. One will be in lobby 1. I click lobby 1 and it sends me to lobby 6. I back out come back in and i click lobby 1 it sends me to lobby 2. Also shows lobbies as if there are a lot fo people in when only two or three of us are in a lobby. Hard to tell also what lobby they are in cause it show a number of people in lobby for all of them but there isnt anyone in.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Communities OTP

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Tried to enter the lobby a teammate was in.

How often can the bug be reproduced? everytime

Do you have video or pictures? No. I could if needed.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #21
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouzwun
Whats the bug? Can't ever get int he correct OTP lobby with teammates. Almost like a shell game. One will be in lobby 1. I click lobby 1 and it sends me to lobby 6. I back out come back in and i click lobby 1 it sends me to lobby 2. Also shows lobbies as if there are a lot fo people in when only two or three of us are in a lobby. Hard to tell also what lobby they are in cause it show a number of people in lobby for all of them but there isnt anyone in.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Communities OTP

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Tried to enter the lobby a teammate was in.

How often can the bug be reproduced? everytime

Do you have video or pictures? No. I could if needed.
Thanks man. I have the team looking into this and will update you ASAP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #22
Pro

Ankido's Arena

The return man runs into the defender while calling a fair catch and before the ball drops the defender starts to slow down and creep. This happens all the time and prevents you from downing the ball inside the 5.

Note: You have no control over the defender when he's creeping. It does it on it's own and pretty much disables the controller. Which is why you see him jump because I was mashing the dive button.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #23
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Whats the bug?
2 pages of scores show different results.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
SS Mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
We (Skins) got a safety against us but we were given the 2 points in 1 section of stats, and Pittsburg got it in a different section.

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Unknown

Do you have video or pictures?
Yep

Scoring Summary Page

Main screen
This one is extremely strange, but I've sent it over to the team to see what they can find out. Let me know you you ever notice this one again.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 0

Whats the Bug?

Pre season in franchise mode has WR playing defense and even doing some Special teams kick off coverage. Strange that someone would have Andre Johnson in at DB in the offline mode!

System

PS3

How did it happen?

Was on offense in the 3rd quarter of week 3 of the preseason, went to pass to a drag route over the middle and Andre Johnson was there to break up the play.

How often reproduced?

It happened 3 times today, dont know how to reproduce it but I also noticed TOP PLAYERS we on KOs aswell.

No pics or VIds, thought it was just a fluke!

Last edited by Smoke6; 08-27-2011 at 05:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »