Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Whats the bug? Auto-starter in Superstar Mode.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Superstar Mode.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Created or imported a Road to Glory player.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Yes.

Do you have video or pictures? No.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #34
Rookie

Not sure this one is a bug but...

Whats the bug? Huge jagged looking shoulder pads for imported Road to Glory QB

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Superstar Mode.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? When I upload a RTG QB. Haven't tried any other positions.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every time you upload a RTG player.

Do you have video or pictures? No.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #35
MVP

Kohlstar20's Arena

OVR: 11

Whats the bug? CPUs pass goes right through my defender as if he were a ghost.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Franchise. I was the Packers playing the Bears in a regular season game.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? The CPU threw a pass and my defender went for the interception but instead of catching the ball it went right through him.

Can you recreate it? Not Sure

How often can the bug be reproduced? Not Sure

Do you have video or pictures? Yes, See Madden 12 Highlight Reel here: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/90657374
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #36
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Whats the bug? No credit being given for a sack. Or at least a half a sack.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Exibition

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Playing as Chiefs in exibition game versus the Seahawks. Got a sack by my LE Tyson Jackson, and RE Wallace Gilberry that should've counted for 0.5 sack for each. Instead no credit was given AT ALL for the sack after looking at player stats

How often can the bug be reproduced? Not sure

Do you have video or pictures? No
Old 08-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #37
Rookie

Vizen's Arena

OVR: 6

Whats the Bug: When trying to re-sign restricted free agents in franchise mode, everytime a player rejects a proposed contract, you can just re-submit the same deal (dont adjust contract length , money or bonus) and the player will agree to the same deal you just submitted.

System Xbox 360
Old 08-28-2011, 01:49 PM   #38
Banned

Whats the bug?
In rain games in the playoffs the stadium is half full had this happen even in the super bowl which was an indoor game, which is even more messed up lol.

Whats the bug?
Defenders do not react fast enough to a scrambling quarterback and the qb scambles for to many yards.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:00 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Whats the bug? Goal Line QB Sneak: QB immediately accelerates to full speed and blows past the LOS when the defense has less than 5 men on the line. Appears to ignore QB's speed and acceleration ratings.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Exhibition/Practice, though likely to affect any gameplay mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Chose the Goal Line QB Sneak play in practice and a defensive play with 3-4 men on the LOS. Also tried Goal Line defense to make sure the lunge-fall still works properly (it does).

How often can the bug be reproduced? Have been able to duplicate it every time I've wanted to with any QB, as long as the D doesn't have 5 men on the line.

Do you have video or pictures? Yep. Pretty egregious one with Rex Grossman as the subject (LOL!)

EA Sports: Madden NFL 12 Video Highlight
Old 08-28-2011, 07:41 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 13

Whats the bug?
Strange garbled text in "Coaching Sceme"

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....)
Franchise Mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
No clue. I just went into my second season, wanted to change my coaching scheme, and it's a bunch of garbled text with "invalid" and "undefined" sprinkled in places. However, I went into practice mode in franchise, came back out, and it was fixed

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Not sure

Do you have video or pictures?
No

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »