Home

Uhhh ooo. I hope EA hasnt hit me with the hammer

This is a discussion on Uhhh ooo. I hope EA hasnt hit me with the hammer within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Uhhh ooo. I hope EA hasnt hit me with the hammer

When i try and log onto the servers it is saying "We're sorry but you are not permitted to registrar an Online Pass which s required to access all online features."

I hope it just saying this until tomorrow when the season pass comes out or until the servers are up and running. Earlier it was just saying unable to retrieve content from EA servers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Uhhh ooo. I hope EA hasnt hit me with the hammer

I think that is normal for early copies... but now with season pass, who knows? I doubt they are hating on you.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Uhhh ooo. I hope EA hasnt hit me with the hammer

Surely hopw so but man i hate how sony and ps3 is so behind. I know the 360 guys can connect to the server and get the roster update
Old 08-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

OVR: 2
Yeah I was trying earlier and it kept saying something like "code not valid or expired, please try again" but I noticed the Madden 12 EA Servers were not up yet either.

The last time I tried was probably around 1pm eastern, but now I think I will just wait till tommorrow to try again.

Sucks I really wanna play a game with Plaxico lining up with Holmes, but will have to wait for now till it is up and running.......I know XBox Live owners were able to use their codes to download updated rosters so we just gonna have to wait till the PS3 servers are up and running tommorrow night.

Hope you didn't get hit with a ban or something bro. Worse comes to worst just call EA on Tuesday and say you just bought the game off eBay and your codes not working if it is still giving you the same message that you recieved earlier.

Sent from my LG-P999

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »