Home

Madden NFL 12 General Impressions - Pasta Padre

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 General Impressions - Pasta Padre within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2011, 12:24 PM   #9
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 12 General Impressions - Pasta Padre

Pasta was tougher on M11 than the main stream reviewers last year, but now this year he tweets:

Quote:
@pastapadre Some of the Madden 12 reviews out the are perplexing. If youre an NFL fan you'll appreciate what has been done.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 28

I'm very disappointed to hear about the 4-3 DEs not getting pressure. DTs get WAY too many sacks in Madden. It's ridiculous. I'm also worried about running QBs since it sounds like the DEs don't react. VERY disappointing
Old 08-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
Thanks for posting that...interesting read, and Pasta's pretty thorough.

I'm sad that there are still attendance problems in 'weather' games, like rain and snow. It drove me a little nuts last year that when it would rain in Seattle (which was most games, whereas in real life it RARELY has ever rained during a game, believe it or not) that the stadium was half empty. Ridiculous. On rainy days, everybody's there with panchos or jackets on..it's Seattle! Rain doesn't generally stop you from doing stuff in the Northwest, and Seahawks games are a hot ticket.

Anyway, the game sounds great and I'm excited about it...just wish EA would give up the 'weather attendance' gimmick completely in a patch.
This is beyond frustrating.... Dec/Jan games in Chicago with snow are going to have half of the stadium empty? Ridiculous!

This was an issue last year as well...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I would have to say a fair review by Pasta.

Looks like he overall enjoys the game, but also recognizes Madden has a ways to go to become a great NFL experience.

Seems like he feels they are headed in the right direction and immediately says, this is no NCAA.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #13
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

It just seems crazy to me that these problems are still in the game. People have been complaining about line play and DB/WR interactions for years, and it is still terrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »